学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>旅游英语>

关于询问价格的英语句子

若木分享

  如果你要到国外旅游必定要在那里买一些纪念品回去,这个东西多少钱?用英语怎么说呢?下面是学习啦小编整理的关于询问英语价格的句子,以供大家学习参考。

  (1) A: We can offer you this in different levels of quality. A:这产品我们有三种不同等级的品质。

  B: Is there much of a difference in price ? B:价钱也有很大的分别吧?

  A: Yes ,the economy model is about 30% less. A:是的,经济型的大约便宜30%。

  B: We‘ll take that one . B:我们就买那种。

  (2) A: Is this going to satisfy your requirements ? A:这种的合你的要求吗?

  B: Actually , it is more than we need . B:事实上,已超出我们所需要的。

  A: We can give you a little cheaper model . A:我们可以提供你便宜一点的型式。

  B: Let me see the specifications for that . B:让我看看它的规格说明书吧。

  (3) A: You‘re asking too much for this part . A:这零件你们要价太高了。

  B: we have some cheaper ones .。 B:我们有便宜一点的。

  A: What is the price difference ? A:价钱差多少

  B: The basic model will cost about 10% less . B:基本型的便宜约10%左右。

  (4) A: How many different models of this do you offer? A:这个你们有多少种不同的型式

  B: We have five different ones . B:五种

  A: Is there much of a price difference . A:价钱有很大的差别吗?

  B: Yes, so we had better look over your specifications. B:是的,所以我们最好先把您的规格说明细看一遍。

  (5) A: The last order didn‘t work out too well for us A:上回订的货用起来不怎么顺。

  B: What was wrong? B:有什么问题吗?

  A: We were developing too much waste . A:生产出来的废品太多了。

  B: I suggest you go up to our next higher price level. B:我建议您采用我们价格再高一级的货

  (6) A: Did the material work out well for you ? A:那些材料进行的顺利吗?

  B: Not really . B:不怎么好。

  A: What was wrong? A:怎么啦?

  B: We felt that the price was too high for the quality . B:我们觉得以这样的品质价钱太高了。

  (7) A: Has our material been all right ? A:我们的原材料没问题吧?

  B: I‘m afraid not . B:有问题呢。

  A: Maybe you should order a little better quality A:也许您应该买品质好一点的

  B: Yes, we might have to do that . B:是呀,恐怕只有这么做了

  (8) A: I think you had better come out to the factory . A:我看你最好走一趟工厂,

  B: Is there something wrong . B:出了什么事吗。

  A: Yes ,your last shipment wasn‘t up to par . A:嗯,你上次送去的货没有达到标准。

  B: Let ‘s go out and have a look at it . B:走,我们去看看?

  (9) A: I want you to look at this material . A:我要你看看这材料!

  B: Is this from our last shipment ? B:这是上次叫的货吗?

  A: Yes ,it is . A:是啊。

  B: I can see why you are having some problems with it . B:我明白为什么你用起来会有问题了。

  (10) A: I would suggest that you use this material instead of that . A:我建议你改用这种替代那种。

  B: But that costs more . B:可是那样成本较高。

  A: But you will get less waste from this . A:但可以减少浪费。

  B: We‘ll try it once . B:那么就试一次看看吧。

  (11) A: Our manufacturing costs have gone up too much . A:我们的制造成本增加太多了。

  B: You might try one of our cheaper components . B:你试试这种较便宜的组件怎样?

  A: Let‘s take a look at your price list again A:我再看一次你们的价目表吧。

  B: Sure . I‘ll bring it in next week . B:好哇 ,我下个礼拜带过来。

  (12) A: This is the best material we have to offer . A:这是本公司所供应的最好的原料。

  B: Actually ,I don‘t think we need it to be this good . B:说实在的,我并不认为我们用得着这么好的,

  A: I can let you have this kind cheaper . A:我可以算你便宜一点。

  B: Let‘s do that . B:那就这么说定吧?

  (13) A: How is the new material working out for you ? A:新原料用得如何?

  B: Fine .we‘re saving a lot of money with it . B:不错,节省了不少的钱

  A: I‘m glad to hear that . A:听你这么说真高兴。

  B: It was a good suggestion .thanks . B:你建议得不错,谢谢。

  (14) A: How many would you like to order ? A:您要订多少?

  B: Is there a minimum order ? B:有最低订购量的限制吗?

  A: No ,we can ship in lots of any size . A:没有,任何数量都可以出货。

  B: We‘ll try one case of this . B:那么,这种的就试一箱吧

  (15) A: We‘re ready to take your order now. A:你们现在可以下订单了。

  B: We want to try this component as a sample. B:这种组件我们想试个样品看看。

  A: I can send one for you to try . A:我们可以寄个给你试用。

  B: Yes , please do that . B:好,那就麻烦你了。

  (16) A: How many would you like to order ? A: 您要订多少?

  B: How do they come packaged ? B:货是怎样装的呢

  A: In cases of 100. A:一箱装100个。

  B: We‘ll take 500. B:我们要500个

  (17) A: We need seven of these . A:我们要七个这种的。

  B: They come in cases of five . B:它们是五个一箱。

  A: Then ,send two cases please . A:这样的话,就送两箱吧。

  B: Good . thank you for the order . B:好的,谢谢你的订货。

  (18) A: We can‘t handle an order that small . A:这么少的数量,我们不能接受

  B: What is the minimum we would have to order . B:那么我们至少得订多少呢。

  A: 300 pieces . A:300个

  B: I see ,send those ,then . B:哦,那就300个吧。

  (19) A: We have a problem with your order .

  B: What is it ?

  A: We can‘t split open a case to fill your order .

  B: I‘ll see if we can take the whole case .

  A:你订的货有点问题。

  B:什么问题。

  A:因为我们不能拆箱来凑足你的订量。

  B:那我考虑看看是不是可以买整箱。

  (20) A: Do you offer any quantity discounts ?

  B: No, we don‘t.

  A: Then give us three cases of this .

  A:大量购买有折扣吗?

  B:不,没有。

  A:那么这种的就买三箱好了。

    58736