学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>旅游英语>

美国观光英语口语

秋连分享

  随着国民物质生活水平的提高,很多人休息的时候都会出国旅游。今天小编在此献上出国游玩常用的英语,希望对你有所帮助。

  美国观光英语:医疗

  Dialog 1 Making an Appointment with a Doctor

  对话1 和医生预约

  A:Dr. Wilson's office. Miss Smith speaking. May I help you?

  A:这是威尔逊医生办公室,我是史密斯小姐,有什么我可以效劳的吗?

  B:Yes, I'd like to make an appointment for today.

  B:是的,我要预约今天看病。

  A:What seems to be the trouble?

  A:哪里不舒服吗?

  B:I have a sharp pain in my abdomen.

  B:我肚子剧痛。

  A:Can you come to the office at three this afternoon?

  A:今天下午3点你能来办公室吗?

  B:Yes, that'll be fine. I'll be there.

  B:是,好的,我会去的。

  A:May I have your name, sir?

  A:请问贵姓大名?

  B:Yes, Shen. Henry Shen.

  B:我姓沈,亨利•沈。

  Dialog 2 Seeing a Doctor

  对话2 看医生

  A:Good afternoon, Mr. Shen.

  A:下午好,沈先生。

  B:Good afternoon, Dr. Wilson. Thank you for seeing me so quickly.

  B:下午好,威尔逊医生,谢谢你这么快就可以看我。

  A:Please sit down over here. Now, according to what you told the nurse this morning, you had a severe pain in your abdomen last night.

  A:请这边坐,根据你今早所告诉护士的,昨晚你肚子痛得很厉害。

  B:That's right, doctor. I couldn't sleep all night.

  B:对,医生,我整夜都无法睡觉。

  A:Are you still in pain?

  A:还痛吗?

  B:No, I'm not in as much pain as I was.

  B:不,不像原先那么痛了。

  A:Would you please disrobe behind the screen and lie down on the sofa with the sheet?

  A:请你在屏风后面脱去衣服,然后躺在沙发上用被单盖好好吗?

  A:Hmmm... it doesn't seem to be serious. I would guess you had an intestinal disorder last night. In plain English, a stomachache.

  A:嗯......,好像不太严重,我猜你昨夜肠胃不好,通俗点说就是肚子痛,

  It's a common complaint of travelers. I'll give you a prescription for some medicine. Take two of these pills after ever meal.

  这是游客的通病,我会开给一些药,每顿饭后吃两粒。

  Dialog 3 Buying Prescribed Medicine

  对话3 购处方开的药

  A:Could you fill this prescription for me?

  A:请你依这处方开的药给我好吗?

  B:Yes, sir. If you'll wait a moment, please.

  B:好的,先生。请稍候。

  B:Here you are, sir. Just follow the directions on the label.

  B:好了,先生,请遵照标签上的说明。

  A:Thank you. I'd also like some aspirin.

  A:谢谢你,我还要一些阿司匹林。

  Dialog 4 Buying Patent Medicine

  对话4 购成药

  A:Yes, sir. Can I help you?

  A:是的,先生,有什么我可以效劳的吗?

  B:Yes. I need something for my uspet stomach.

  B:是的,我要一些治肚子不舒服的药。

  A:I see. This should make your stomach feel better.

  A:我知道,这个会使你肚子感觉舒服一点。

  B:How often should I take this?

  B:我多久吃一次?

  A:Take one teaspoonful after every meal.

  A:每顿饭后吃一茶匙。

  B:Thanks. What do I owe you?

  B:谢谢。多少钱?

  A:That'll be two ninety-five.

  A:2美元95美分。

  Useful Expression

  常用语句

  Would you call a doctor for me?

  请你帮我叫个医生好吗?

  Please take me to the hospital.

  请送我到医院。

  I think I'd better see a doctor.

  我想我最好去医院看病。

  I think I have a fever.

  我想我发烧了。

  My stomach is upset.

  我肚子不舒服。

  I'm constipated.

  我便秘。

  I have a pain in my stomach.

  我肚子痛。

  I have a sharp (dull, throbbing, stabbing) pain in my back (chest, head, stomach).

  我背(胸、头、胃)部锐(闷、阵、刺)痛。

  My body aches all over.

  我全身痛。

  My ears are ringing.

  我耳鸣。

  I'm completely exhausted.

  我很疲倦。

  I have no appetite at all.

  我一点食欲都没有。

  I feel nauseous.

  我想吐。

  I'm going to throw up.

  我想吐出来。

  I ate too much.

  我吃得太多。

  I've sprained my ankle.

  我脚踝扭了。

  I think I've broken my legs.

  我想我脚断了。

  Please give me some cold medicine.

  请给我一些感冒药。

  How often do I have to take the medicine?

  我多久吃一次药?

  I want some bandages.

  我要一些绷带。

  Do I have to go to a hospital?

  我必须住院吗?

  How soon can a doctor see me?

  医生多快能给我治疗?

  Do I need an operation?

  我要动手术吗?

  What's the matter with me?

  我有什么毛病?

  May I continue my trip?

  我可以继续旅行吗?

  How long do I have to keep quiet?

  我必须静养多久?

  I don't feel well yet.

  我还是感觉不舒服。

  The pain has lessened a bit.

  疼痛减轻了一些。

  I don't feel quite as bad as I did.

  我不像原来感觉那么坏。

  美国观光英语:在饭店

  (1)Checking In at the Hotel

  (1)订房登记

  Model Dialogs

  标准对话

  Dialog 1 Arriving at the Hotel

  对话1 抵达旅馆

  A:Here. I'll take your suitcases, sir.

  A:先生,我帮你提行李。

  B:Thank you.

  B:谢谢你。

  A:Right this way, sir.

  A:先生,请这边走。

  B:Thanks. Here you are.

  B:谢谢,这是给你的小费。

  A:Thank you, sir.

  A:谢谢你,先生。

  B:Good afternoon. I believe you have my reservation.

  B:下午好,我相信你们登记有我的预订。

  C:Your name, please?

  C:请问贵姓大名?

  B:Yes, Terry Chen.

  B:是的,陈泰利。

  C:Oh, yes, Mr. Chen. We have a single with bath for you. Now, will you fill in this card, please?

  C:哦,是的,陈先生,我们为你准备了一间单人套房,请你填写这张卡片好吗?

  B:Oh, surely. Incidentally, what time are the meals?

  B:哦,当然,顺便问一下,用餐时间是什么时候?

  C:Breakfast is from six to nine, lunch is from eleven to two, and dinner is from five to eight.

  C:早餐是从6点到9点,午餐从11点到2点,而晚餐是从5点到8点。

  B:I see. And what's the check-out time?

  B:我知道了,退房时间是什么时候?

  C:Twelve noon, sir.

  C:中午12点,先生。

  B:OK. There you are.

  B:好的,填好了。

  C:Thank you. Now, I'll have the bellboy take you to your room.

  C:谢谢你,我现在请服务生带你去你的房间。

  B:Thank you.

  B:谢谢你。

  Dialong 2 Reserving a Room

  对话2 预订房间

  A:Park Hotel? Reservation desk, please.

  A:公园旅馆吗?请转预订部。

  B:Reservation desk. May I help you?

  B:预订部,有什么我可以效劳的吗?

  A:Yes, please. I'm phoning from the airport here in Los Angeles. I'd like to reserve a m for tonight.

  A:是的,请帮我一个忙,我现在在洛杉矶机场打这个电话,我要预订今晚一间

  B:All right, sir. That's a single with bath?

  B:好的,先生,是单人套房吗?

  A:That's right. How much will that be?

  A:对,多少钱?

  B:Our singles begin at forty-five, sir.

  B:我们的单人房从45元起,先生。

  A:Good.

  A:好的。

  B:Your name, please.

  B:请问你的姓名?

  A:My name is Terry Chen. C-H-E-N.

  A:我叫陈泰利,C-H-E-N,陈。

  B:Thank you, Mr. Chen. When will you be arriving?

  B:谢谢你,陈先生,你什么时候到达?

  A:I'm arriving soon. I'm taking a taxi to the hotel.

  A:我很快就到,我正坐出租车去旅馆。

  B:Right, sir. We'll hold your room for you until 9 P.M..

  B:好的,先生,我们会帮你保留房间直到下午9点。

  Dialog 3 No Rooms Available

  对话3 房间客满

  A:I'd like a room, please.

  A:请给我开一个房间。

  B:Do you have a reservation, sir?

  B:先生,请问你有预订吗?

  A:No, I'm sorry, I don't.

  A:不,抱歉我没有。

  B:Well, I'd like to help you, but I'm afraid all our rooms are taken.

  B:嗯,我想帮你忙,但是恐怕我们的房间都已经客满了。

  A:I see. In that case, could you suggest another?

  A:明白了,如果是这样的话,你能推荐另一家旅馆吗?

  B:Why don't you try the Royal Hotel? It's right down the street.

  B:你何不试试国王旅馆?就在这条街上。

  A:Thank you.

  A:谢谢你。

  Useful Expression

  常用语句

  Just up to (as far as) the front desk.

  就拿到前台。

  Just carry (take) them to the front desk.

  提到前台就好。

  Thanks. Here you are (go).

  谢谢,这是给你的(小费)。

  You have a reservation for me, I believe.

  我想你们登记有我的预订。

  I'll be here for two nights.

  我要在这里住两天。

  I'm planning to stay a week.

  我打算停留一个星期。

  Where it says "Date of Departure", I'm not quite sure yet.

  在这里所说的“离开日”我还不十分确定。

  Well, I think I'll probably be here for a week.

  嗯,我想我可能会在这里停留一个星期。

  No, I don't have a reservation.

  不,我没有预订。

  I'd like to stay a day longer.

  我想再多停留一天。

  I'd like a single with bath for about .00 a night.

  我想要一晚上大约45元的单人套房一间。

  Do you have any accommodations available at that price?

  你们有没有这种价位的房间?

  Don't you have anything less expensive?

  你们没有比较便宜的房间吗?

  Could you give me a cleaner room, please?

  请给我一个比较干净的房间好吗?

  Do you have any vacancies for tonight?

  今晚你们还有空房间吗?

  相关文章:

  1.去美国旅游需要注意什么事项

  2.关于美国旅游情景对话

  3.美国旅游注意事项有哪些 美国旅游攻略

  4.美国出国旅游常用英语口语

  5.国外旅游景点排行榜前十名都有哪些地方

    4179409