表达缴纳机场税的旅游英语
机场税是乘坐飞机时除了机票还要缴纳的另一种费用,小编下面就给大家分享旅游的英语,旅游的时候要注意一下哦
缴纳机场税
A: Excuse me, sir.
先生,抱歉,打扰一下。
B: Yes, Can I help you?
嗯,有什么需要我效劳的?
A: Is this where I pay the airport tax?
我是不是在这里缴机场税?
B: Yes, miss. Just as the sign says. How many?
没错,小姐。就像这个牌子写的。几份?
A: I'm sorry, but I've never done this before. How many what?
对不起,我以前从来没办过。几份什么呢?
B: How many people are you paying the tax for? Just yourself?
您要缴多少人的机场税?只有您自己一个人吗?
A: No, me and my boyfriend. The two of us.
不是,我和我男朋友。我们两个。
B: They are 12 US dollars each, so you owe me $ 24.
-张12美元。所以您要付我24美元。
A: Oh, OK. Here's $ 30.
哦,好。呃,这是30美元。
B: And here are your two receipts and your change,$6.
这是您的两张收据,还有找您的零钱6美元。
A: Gee. thanks. Uh, now what?
啊,谢谢。唔,现在还要做什么呢?
B: Just give these receipts to the lady at the door to immigration.
只要把这两张收据交给证照查验处门口的小姐就行了。
其他常用英语口语表达
Before you check in you have to pay the airport tax.
办理登机手续前你得先付机场税。
Airport tax, security charge & fuel Surcharge.
机场税,机场保安税及燃油附加费。
Where do I pay the departure/airport tax?
我要丢哪里缴离境/机场税?
Is this where I pay the airport tax?
我是不是在这里缴机场税?
Don't forget to pay the airport tax before you board.
登机前别忘了去缴机场税。
常用英语词汇表达
airport tax 机场税
board 上(船、车、飞机等)
security charge机场保安税
immigration 移民
fuel surcharge 燃油附加税
receipt 收据
表达缴纳机场税的旅游英语相关文章: