旅游英语口语情景对话
近几年旅游英语这门课程作为我国的高职院校旅游专业学生的一门专业必修课,得到了很大的重视。小编精心收集了旅游英语口语情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!
旅游英语口语情景对话1
Souvenirs
纪念品
Kathy and Evan look around a local flea market forsouvenirs to take home.
凯西和艾凡逛了当地的一个跳蚤市场,寻找可以带回家去的纪念品。
K:Look at all this stuff, Evan. There must be something we can take back as souvenirs ofCopenhagen and Denmark.
凯西:艾凡,看看这么多东西。一定有我们可以带回去的东西,当作回忆哥本哈根和丹麦的纪念品。
E:I'm sure there is. I've seen some interesting pieces.
艾凡:我确信有的。我看到了一些有趣的东西。
K:Oh? Like what?
凯西:喔?像是什么?
E:Well, we just passed a table where an old woman was selling hand-knitted caps and scarves.They would come in handy for our cold New York winters.
艾凡:嗯,我们刚刚经过一张桌子,在那里有一名老妇人在贩售手织的软帽和围巾。对我们寒冷的纽约冬天来说,它们一定会派上用场的。
K:That is an idea. It seems ridiculous buying winter wear in summer, though.
凯西:主意不错。但是,在夏天购买冬天的服饰似乎很好笑。
E:"Always be prepared," remember?
艾凡:“随时做好准备”,记得吗?
K:Yeah, yeah. Hey! Look at these coasters over here. They have pictures of Copenhagen on thebottom of each one. They're covered with plastic but have cork on the bottoms.
凯西:对,对。嘿!看看这边的杯垫。每个杯垫底部都有哥本哈根的图案。上面并有塑料覆盖着,但底部是软木做的。
E:Not too bad.
艾凡:不赖嘛。
K:They come in sets of eight.
凯西:它们卖一组八个。
E:I prefer to buy the hand-knitted winter wear. You can buy these for your family and friends.
艾凡:我比较想买手织的冬天服饰。妳可以买这些杯垫送给你的亲朋好友。
K:OK. After this, let's stop for lunch. I'm feeling hungry.
凯西:好的。买完这些东西后,咱们停下来吃午餐吧。我饿了。
旅游英语口语情景对话2
Developing the Film
冲洗照片
Evan goes back to the photography shop after a dayof shooting. The same clerk is on duty as before.
拍了一天的照片后,艾凡回到那家照相馆。同一位店员和先前一样正在上班。
C:Oh, hello again. Do you need more film?
店员:嗨,又见面了。你还需要胶卷吗?
E:No, that's OK. But I would like to have these two rolls developed.
艾凡:不,不需要。但是我想冲洗这两卷胶卷。
C:When do you need them by, sir?
店员:先生,你最迟什么时候要呢?
E:How about tomorrow evening?
艾凡:明天傍晚可以吗?
C:No problem. Do you want 3 x 5 or 4 x 6?
店员:没问题。你要洗三乘五的还是四乘六的呢?
E:The 3 x 5 will be fine, thanks.
艾凡:三乘五的就好了,谢谢。
C:And do you want the glossy or matted finish?
店员:那你要洗亮面还是布纹面的呢?
E:I prefer glossy, thanks.
艾凡:我比较喜欢亮面的。
C:If you want doubles, we'll give you a free roll of film for each roll you bring in.
店员:如果你要加洗的话,每加洗一卷,我们会免费送你一卷胶卷。
E:Uh, I'm not that confident about me or my camera yet. I'd better see what I get first.
艾凡:呃,我对我的技术或我的相机还不是那么有信心。我最好先看一下我照的怎么样再说。
C:As you wish. Will that be all?
店员:悉听尊便。就这样吗?
E:Yes, please. How much?
艾凡:是的,麻烦你了。多少钱呢?
C:You pay when you pick them up. I don't need a deposit for just two rolls of film. I trust you.
店员:你来拿照片的时候再付钱。才洗两卷,我不需要拿订金。我信任你。
E:Why, thanks! See you tomorrow, then.
艾凡:哦,谢谢你!那明天见了。
C:See you tomorrow evening.
店员:明天傍晚见了。
旅游英语口语情景对话3
An Art Purchase
购买艺术品
Kathy and Evan visit a local art gallery near KingsNew Square.
凯西和艾凡参观了国王新广场附近的一家当地美术馆。
E:I like these etchings, Kathy. Let's stop in here totake a look.
艾凡:凯西,我喜欢这些蚀刻画。咱们进去看看吧。
K:I don't know, Evan. This place looks pretty ritzy.
凯西:艾凡,我不知道该不该进去 。这个地方看起来很豪华。
E:Come on. We're just going to have a look. All galleries look ritzy, but sometimes you can finda good buy.
艾凡:拜托。我们只是进去看看而已。所有的美术馆看起来都很豪华,但是有时候你可以买到很划算的东西。
K:It's up to you.They enter and look around.
凯西:由你决定。他们进去逛了起来。
K:You're right, Evan. These etchings, paintings, and silkscreens are really nice. Too bad we can'tafford anything.
凯西:艾凡,你说得对。这些蚀刻画、水彩画和绢画真的很不错。只可惜我们买不起任何东西。
E:I don't know about that. Look at this glass etching of the Little Mermaid.
艾凡:我看不见得。看这件刻有小美人鱼的玻璃器皿。
K:Ooh! That is pretty, Evan. It must have taken a lot of time to etch that. Very fine detail, anda good likeness, too. I don't dare ask how much it is.
凯西:哦!艾凡,好漂亮哦,蚀刻这个图案一定花了不少时间。刻工精细又很逼真。我没有勇气问它要多少钱。
E:38 euros.
艾凡:三十八欧元。
K:And that is...?
凯西:那就等于……?
E:About fifty bucks. To me, it's worth it.
艾凡:五十元美金左右。对我来说,它值这个价钱。
K:If you have enough, then go for it!
凯西:如果你钱够的话,就去买吧!
看了“旅游英语口语情景对话”的人还看了: