结账旅游英语口语大全
旅游英语作为一门新兴且实用性非常强的学科,在推进跨国旅游业迅猛发展的进程中起着无法替代的作用。小编精心收集了结账旅游英语口语,供大家欣赏学习!
结账旅游英语口语1
A:Waiter!
服务员!
B:Yes, can I help you?
是的,我能帮您什么吗?
A:Where shall I pay the bill?
我要在哪里结账?
B:You can pay here.
您可以在这里付账。
A:OK. How much is it all together?
好的。总共是多少钱?
B:It is one hundred and fifty. This is your bill.
一共是150元。这是您的账单。
A:Is the service charge included?
服务费包括在里面了吗?
B:Yes.
是的。
A:OK, here you are.
好的,给你。
B:Thank you.
谢谢。
结账旅游英语口语2
A:How much is the voucher worth?
这餐券值多少钱?
B:It is worth 100 yuan and your bill comes to 230 yuan. The difference is 130, please.
值一百元,而您的账单一共是二百三十元。请给差额一百三十元。
A:Here it is.
给你。
B:Thank you, sir. Could you sign the voucher here, please?
谢谢您,先生。请在这张餐券上签名,好吗?
A:OK. Here you are.
好的。签好了。
B:Thank you, sir. Hope to see you again soon.
谢谢,先生。希望很快再见到您。
结账旅游英语口语3
A:Waiter.
服务员。
B:Would you like anything else?
请问还需要些什么吗?
A:No, thanks. Please bring us the bill.
不用了,谢谢。请把我们的账单拿来。
B:All right. And do you want to separate bills or just one single bill?
好的。请问两位是合开账单,还是分开结账?
A:Separate bills, please.
请分开结账。
B:Here is your bill. It comes to 80 yuan. And yours is 60 yuan.
这是您的账单。总计80元。您的是60元。
A:Here you are. Thank youA
给你,谢谢。
看了“结账旅游英语口语”的人还看了: