学习啦>学习英语>英语口语>

日常练习的英语情景口语

诗盈分享

  英语口语是被英语国家人民普遍应用的口头交流的语言形式,今天小编就给大家分享一下英语口语,欢迎大家一起来学习哦

  Crossing the street 过马路

  Jess: OK, so we both live in Bangkok, Tom. How do you think crossing the street is in Bangkok.

  杰茜:好,汤姆,我们两个人都在曼谷生活。你怎么看在曼谷过马路这件事?

  Tom: I don't have a lot of trouble crossing the street. There's a lot of traffic but it moves quite slowly. I've never had an accident. Have you had any trouble?

  汤姆:我在过马路时没有遇到太多麻烦。虽然交通流量很大,但是车辆运行速度很慢。我从未出过事故。你遇到过麻烦吗?

  Jess: No, I haven't but I'm very, very careful. I'll wait a long time till I know there's definitely no traffic coming because here there tends to be a lot of motorcycles here who speed around corners and you don't see them until the last minute, so I never jaywalk. I'll always wait until I know it's safe.

  杰茜:没有,我没遇到过麻烦,不过我非常非常小心。我会等待很长时间,直到我确定肯定没有车辆驶近了,我才会过马路,因为这里有很多摩托车,这些摩托车在拐弯时速度也很快,而且你在最后一刻才会看到他们,所以我从来不会乱穿马路。我会等到我确定安全的时候。

  Tom: I like to use the pedestrian flyovers. That way, there's no chance of getting in trouble, but in this heat, it's kind of hard work climbing those steps.

  汤姆:我喜欢走过街天桥。这样就不会遇到麻烦了,不过在这种高温天气,爬台阶很难。

  Jess: It is, that's true.

  杰茜:对,没错。

  Would you rather be a student or a teacher? 你喜欢做学生还是当老师?

  George: Hello, I'm George from Hawaii.

  乔治:大家好,我是乔治,来自夏威夷。

  Crystal: And I'm Crystal from America.

  克里斯托尔:我是克里斯托尔,来自美国。

  George: And today's question is: would you rather be a student or a teacher? So Crystal?

  乔治:今天要讨论的问题是:你更喜欢做学生还是做老师?克里斯托尔?

  Crystal: George?

  克里斯托尔:乔治?

  George: Crystal, would you rather be a student or a teacher?

  乔治:克里斯托尔,你更喜欢做学生还是做老师?

  Crystal: I would rather be a student rather than a teacher.

  克里斯托尔:相比于当老师来说,我更喜欢做学生。

  George: Why?

  乔治:为什么?

  Crystal: Because I think being a student is more fun rather than being a teacher such as ... examples as in classes if you're a student you can have the right to go to class or skip but if you're a teacher you have the responsibility to teach so you have to go to class.

  克里斯托尔:因为我认为做学生比当老师更有乐趣,就上课来说,学生有权去上课或逃课,但是如果是老师,因为承担着教学责任,所以必须去上课。

  George: OK, that makes sense.

  乔治:好,这可以说得通。

  Crystal: What about you George?

  克里斯托尔:你呢,乔治?

  George: Well, I've done some teaching, yeah.

  乔治:我做过教学工作。

  Crystal: Oh, yeah.

  克里斯托尔:哦,好。

  George: It is stressful, yeah. Being in charge of students knowledge and what not. It's way too stressful and way too much pressure. Way too much pressure. I can't handle that.

  乔治:压力非常大。要负责教授学生知识等工作。那种压力实在是太大了,太有负担感了。压力过多。那让我应付不过来。

  Crystal: But then sometimes I would like to be in charge.

  克里斯托尔:不过有时我想负责。

  George: Oh, that would be pretty sweet, yeah!

  乔治:哦,那真是很不错!

  Crystal: I always wanted to throw those little chalks at their heads. Ugh!

  克里斯托尔:我一直想把那些小粉笔扔到他们头上。咳!

  George: Can you do that?

  乔治:你能那么做吗?

  Crystal: I don't know. You can ....

  克里斯托尔:我不知道。你可以……

  George: I don't have chalk in my classroom. It's all markers. Next time I'm gonna try to throw a marker.

  乔治:我的教室里没有粉笔。都是马克笔。下次我会扔马克笔试试。

  Crystal: Ah, I like that.

  克里斯托尔:啊,我喜欢那个主意。

  Should teachers correct grammar? 老师应该纠正语法吗?

  Mike: Hi, I'm Mike from Singapore and this is ....

  迈克:嗨,我是迈克,来自新加坡,这位是……

  MJ: MJ from Korea.

  MJ:我是MJ,来自韩国。

  Mike: OK, MJ, let's talk about mistakes. Should teachers correct students grammar mistakes?

  迈克:好,MJ,我们来谈谈错误。老师应该纠正学生的语法错误吗?

  MJ: Yes, I think so, cause as a foreigner my English grammar is not perfect and I got a lot of corrections from American or Western teachers that I now can write a pretty good English essay.

  MJ:我认为应该,因为我是外国人,我的英语语法并不是很好,美国老师或来自西方国家的老师纠正了我的很多错误,所以我现在才能写出优秀的英语作文。

  Mike: Really.

  迈克:真的吗?

  MJ: What do you think Mike?

  MJ:迈克,你的想法是什么?

  Mike: I think, well if it's English class, probably yes, because we have to learn to write better, but if it is ... let's say for example, in our school, if it's class or international relations, then probably not that important. The reason is because ... well the teacher wouldn't want to do it anyway. Imagine, right, you have a hundred papers. Not only you want to mark about ... give them points on the topic and, you know, any good points that are brought up in the report. And now you have to do grammar mistakes marking for them as well. It's too much work.

  迈克:我认为,如果是英语课那可能应该纠正语法,因为我们要学习并改进自己的写作,但是如果……以我们学校为例,如果是国际关系之类的课程,那可能语法并不是那么重要。因为老师也不想纠正语法。想象一下,有100份试卷要评分。你不只要对他们就主题阐述的论点进行判分,对报告中提到的好的观点进行评价。还要为他们纠正语法错误。那工作量太大了。

  MJ: Too much work.

  MJ:工作量的确很大。

  Mike: Right. It depends on what class you're in.

  迈克:对。我认为这取决于课程。

  MJ: Yeah, I think so.

  MJ:嗯,我同意。


日常练习的英语情景口语相关文章:

1.简单英语情景对话练习

2.关于日常生活英语对话大全

3.练习英语口语必背的10篇文章

4.英语情景口语对话:运动前的热身

5.日常英语口语对话短文素材

    4166825