表达办理银行业务的英语口语
在银行里我们也是有需要很多英语的,小编下面就给大家分享英语口语,大家有兴趣的可以学习一下
兑现支票
M:Hello, may I help you?
你好,我可以帮你吗?
W:Yes, I need some more cash for my visit in China. May I cash a traveler's check here?
是的,我需要一些现金,在中国旅行时可以使用。我可以在这里兑换旅游支票吗?
M:Of course. We would be happy to cash it for you.
当然。我们很乐意为你兑换。
W:I was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.
我本来打算在酒店兑换的,但是我一个朋友说银行的兑换率会更低一点。
M:Well, any bank will cash it at our present traveler's check buying rate, for which we're somewhere cheaper than hotels because of the service charge. You see, hotels really aren't in the money exchange business although they will cash traveler's check for their guest.
嗯,任何银行都会以我们现在的旅游支票购买率来兑换,我们在某些方面比酒店更便宜一点是因为服务收费。你看,酒店真的没有开展兑换业务,尽管他们还是会为他们的客人兑换旅游支票。
W:You mean there is really not that much of a difference.
你是说实在没有什么不同。
M:No, madam. Not very much.
不,女士。不是很大。
W:Well, may I cash these three checks for 100 dollars each? I think that will be enough.
额,我可以把这三张支票分别换成面值100美元的现金吗?我想那就够了。
M:Yes, I'll be happy to cash these for you. Would you please countersign them here?
是的,我很乐意为你兑换。请你在这里会签好吗?
W:Ok.
好的。
取钱
M: Good afternoon, Miss. What can I do for you?
小姐,早上好。有什么我可以帮你的吗?
W: Could you tell me my account balance? My account number is...
你可以告诉我我的账户还有多少余额吗?我的账号是……
M: Just a moment, please. Your name?
请稍等。你的名字是?
W: Emily Smith.
艾米丽史密斯。
M: Here is your balance.
这是你的余额。
W: Thank you. I want to make a withdrawal of 150 dollars.
谢谢你。我想取150美元。
M: Here you go, Miss.
给你,小姐。
W: Thank you.
谢谢你。
开立账户
Can I help you, Miss?
小姐,我可以为你服务吗?
Yes, I'd like to open an account.
是的,我想开个账户。
Certainly Miss. What kind of account would you want?
当然可以,小姐。你要开哪种账户?
I'm not too sure. But I need an account for which I can withdraw my money anytime I like and get some interest on it as well.
我不是很确定。但是我需要一个我可以随时取款同时又能获得一些利息的账户。
Well. I think a current account will be to your satisfaction. You can make withdraws from the bank and the ATMs anytime you like.
好的。我想活期存款账户可以满足你的要求。任何时候你想要,你都可以从银行和自动取款机取款。
That's great! But what's the annual interest rate for this kind of account?
那太好了!但是这种账户每年的利息率是多少?
At present the rate is 1.8 percent a year.
目前利率是一年1.8%。
Good. I think I'll open a current account please.
好的。我想我会开一个活期存款账户。
Ok. Please fill out this application form.
好的。请填这张申请表。
Yes. Name, address, phone number, that's it. Will 100 dollars be enough to open this account?
好的。姓名,地址,电话号码,就这样。100美元够开这种账户吗?
Yes, of course.
是的,当然够。
Here you are.
给你。
Fine. Wait a moment, please. Here is your bankbook, Miss.
好的。请稍等。小姐,这是你的银行存折。
Thank you for your help.
谢谢你的帮忙。
You are welcome.
不客气。
表达办理银行业务的英语口语相关文章: