描述应付通货膨胀的英语金融口语
我们学习英语一定不可以偷懒的,偷懒就学不好了,下面小编就给大家整理了金融英语,有需要的可以收藏起来吧
Dealing with Inflation应付通货膨胀
Robert Albert ,president of Albert Electronics ,is talking about inflation and general financial conditions with his banker ,Wilson Hall.
艾伯特电子公司总裁罗伯特·艾伯特正和他的银行职员威尔逊·霍尔在谈论通货膨胀和金融状况。
Albert:I'm really concerned about the general financial situation ,Mr.Hall.
艾伯特:霍尔先生,我对于目前金融价总的状况甚为关切。
We've been living with constantly rising prices for too long .
我们长期在物价不断上涨的情况下生活着,
You would think that the tight money policies that the government has been following would start having some effect .
你大概认为政府所实施的银根紧缩政策已经开始产生一些效果。
Hall:I think they're starting to work ,Mr.Albert .Interest rates have gone up substantially recently ,
霍 尔:我认为这些政策已经开始生效,艾伯特先生。近来利率已大幅度提高,
and the availability of credit has been sharply curtailed .
信贷的使用已大大削减。
Unfortunately ,however demand-pull inflation is not our only problem .
不幸的是,由需求而促成的通货膨胀并不是我们唯一的问题。
A;Yes ,the new problem seems to be cost-push inflation ,or what the economists sometimes call sellers'inflation .
艾伯特:是的,新的问题似乎是成本促成的通货膨胀,就是经济学家们有时称之为卖方通货膨胀。
H:Exactly .For example ,the rising costs of commodities and energy supplies over which we have no real control .
霍 尔:的确如此,譬如说,商品和能源的成本一直不断增加,对此我们没有得到真正的控制。
Fiscal and monetary policies can't do much to help us deal with this kind of inflation .
财政和货币政策对于我们解决这类性质的通货膨胀也是爱莫能助。
A:It must be very difficult for you as a banker to try to satisfy your customers during periods like this .
艾伯特:处于这样的时期,你作为一个银行家,要想尽力去满足你的顾客们的要求肯定是很困难的。
H:Indeed it is.Tight money policies make it necessary for us to turn down loan requests from many clients or to increase the downpayment requirements on mortgage and installment loans .
霍 尔:确实如此。银根紧缩政策使得我们必须拒绝许多客户的贷款要求,或者增加抵押货款和分期贷款的定金。
A:Well,let's hope we see an improvement soon.People on fixed incomes,particularly retired people,
艾伯特:我们指望着不久将看到情况有所好转。眼下,那些靠固定收入的人们,特别是那些退休的人,
must be having a terrible time making ends meet.
为维持生计一定会碰到不少困难。
描述应付通货膨胀的英语金融口语相关文章:
1.check的短语
3.金融投资实习周记