学习啦>学习英语>专业英语>金融英语>

金融英语口语中英对照

秋连分享

  在日常生活中,我们能见到各种各样的英语,可见英语的使用范文很广。小编在此献上金融英语,希望对大家有所帮助。

  金融英语口语:帐户规章与条例

  Account Rules and Regulations

  帐户规章与条例

  Situation 18

  情景 18

  Leah Jacobs has just opened a savings account at the First National Bank.She is asking a clerk about the meaning of the rules and regulations printed on her passbook.

  利厄·雅各布斯刚刚在第一国民银行开立了一个储蓄帐户,她正在向一个职员询问有关印在存折上的各项规章与条例的含义。

  Do you mean that I have to give you notice before I can make a withdrawal?

  您是说,在我取款之前,得事先给您一个通知吗?

  Clerk:Yes,Mrs.Jacobs,it technically means that .All banks may technically require prenotification before they must honour withdrawal requests on savings or other interest bearing accounts.

  职员:是的,雅各布斯夫人。从法律角度上看,它是这个意思。所有银行都可能需要一个事先通知,取款人才有权从储蓄帐户和其他附息的帐户中取出所需求的款项。

  J:How much notice must I give ?

  雅各布斯:我需要提前多少时间通知银行?

  C:Our bank ,like many others,may require seven day's notice .But in actual practice we honour your request without requiring notification .

  职员:象许多其他银行一样,我们银行可能要求7天前通知。但实际工作中,在没有提前通知的情况下,我们也会满足您的取款要求。

  Of course ,the bank has the option of enforcing the rule should it be necessary .

  当然啦,如果必要的话,银行是有权利按照这一条规定来做的。

  J:That's amazing .I never knew that before .

  雅各布斯:这倒令我吃惊,以前我从来不知道这些。

  C:You'll find that all banks are required to have the same rule .

  职员:您会发现,所有的银行都有这些同样的规章。

  J:I guess I've never read the fine print on my passbook before.

  雅各布斯:我可能还从来没读过我存折上的这些很小的印刷字体。

  This next item says that there is a service charge for more than two transactions a month .

  下面一条讲到,如果在一个月内有两次以上存取款,就要收取手续费。

  C;Yes,Mrs.Jacobs.Again,that's technically permitted by the regulations.

  职员:是的,雅各布斯夫人。同样,这也是属于法定条例。

  The main reason is to discourage the use of savings accounts for frequent transactions .

  这是因为银行不鼓励使用储蓄帐户进行过于频繁的存取款活动。

  Current ,or checking,accounts are designed for regular and frequent transactions.

  往来帐户或支票帐户就是为了经常和频繁的存款和取款而设的。

  J:But I've never been charged.

  雅各布斯:但是,我却从来没有为此付过费用。

  C:Well,most banks rarely invoke that regulation .

  职员:哦,大多数银行很少实行那条规定。

  金融英语口语:开立个人支票帐户

  Opening a Personal Checking Account

  开立个人支票帐户

  Situation 19

  情景 19

  John Smith is opening a personal checking account at the National City Bank .

  约翰·史密斯正在国家城市银行开立个人支票帐户。

  Clerk:May I help you ,sir?

  职员:我能为您做什么,先生?

  Smith :Yes,please .I'd like to open a personal checking account .

  史密斯:谢谢!我想开立一个个人支票帐户。

  C;Yes,sir .Do you want a regular or a special checking account ?

  职员:好的,先生。您想开立普通的还是特殊的支票帐户?

  S:I'm not sure what the difference is .

  史密斯:我不太清楚它们有什么区别。

  C:Special accounts are more economical if you think you'll write fewer than 15 checks each month .

  职员:如果您认为您每月开支票少于15张,那么特殊帐户更为经济。

  S:I probably won't write many ,just a few checks each month for shopping and paying some bills.

  史密斯:我可能不会开那么多张支票,一个月只需几张支票买东西和支付一些帐单就可以了。

  C:I think the special account will be best ,then .

  职员:我想那您最好是使用特殊支票,

  There's no minimum balance required and the service charge is only 20 cents for each check you write .

  它没有最小存款余额的限制,而且您开出的每张支票只收取20美分手续费。

  S:Yes,I think that's what I need.Can I open the account with this check ?It's my payroll check from my company .

  史密斯:好的,我看这正是我所需要的。我可以开这种支票账户吗?这是我所在公司的工资支票。

  C:Yes,of course .We'll take your payroll check for 7.00 as your initial deposit .

  职员:当然可以,我们将把您的工资237美元作为您的第一笔存款。

  Will you please fill out this signature card with your name,address,and occupation ?

  请您在这张签名卡片上填写您的姓名、住址和职业。

  I'll get a receipt and a checkbook for you while you're completing these forms.

  您填写这张卡片时,我来为您准备收据和支票。

  S:Can I get my name printed on the checks?

  史密斯:可以把我的姓名印在支票上吗?

  C;Yes,of course .We offer free personalized checks to all our customers .

  职员:当然可以,我们对这里所有顾客免费提供个人支票。

  If you would like your address printed on your checks,too,we can do that for a nominal charge .

  如果您愿意把您的住址也印在支票上,我们可以照办,为此需收取少许费用。

  S:I think I'll just take the free ones.I can always write my address on the checks myself .

  史密斯:看来我还选择免费支票,自己把住址写在支票上吧。

  金融英语口语:计算日息

  Computing Daily Interest

  计算日息

  Situation 20

  情景 20

  Donald Craig is asking the New Accounts clerk at the First National Bank about their daily interest advertisements.

  唐纳德·克雷格在第一国民银行向一个负责新开帐户的职员询问有关银行的日息广告的事。

  Craig:What do you mean when you say daily interest in your advertisements?

  克雷格:你们的广告中所说的日息是什么意思?

  Clerk:We mean that we compute interest on your account balance every day and credit it to your account on a quarterly basis.

  职员:我们的意思是说,我们每日计算您的帐户余额应得利息,并且每个季度把应得利息计入您的帐户的贷方。

  Cr:How can you compute the earnings daily ?Isn't that too much trouble ?

  克雷格:你们怎么能够每日都计算应得利息呢?那不是太麻烦了吗?

  C:Well,actually Mr.Craig ,it's relatively easy to do since we keep all our account records by computer

  职员:哦,克雷格先生,实际上做到这一点是比较容易的。因为我们使用计算机储存我们所有的帐户记录,

  This enables us to give even better service to our customers .

  这样我们就能更好地为我们的顾客服务。

  Cr:You really mean ,then ,that you're paying me interest on the interest that I earn if I keep my money in the bank .

  克雷格:那么您实际上是说,如果我把钱存入银行,你们就会以复制的形式支付我所赢得的利息了。

  C:Yes,that's right.We credit your earned interest automatically to your account and that figures as part of the balance for the next interest-earning period.

  职员:是这样的。我们会自动地把您赢得的利息计入您的帐户的货方,而且这些利息成了您的帐户中存款余额的一部分。

  It's really an accumulative account which continues to grow and earn returns for you .

  再接着计算利息时,这一部分余额也将赢得利息。这的确是个累计帐户,不断地增加数额为您生息。

  Cr:What if I withdraw the earned interest each time? Then I lose the advantages of an accumulative account ,don't I ?

  克雷格:如果我每次都把赢得的利息取出来,又会怎么样呢?那我就失去了累计帐户的优势,对吗?

  C:Yes,you would .The accumulative effect only works if you maintain the balance and earned interest in the account.

  职员:是的,您会失去的。您只有保留帐户中的金额和赢得的利息,累计帐户的效果才能体现出来。

  Cr:That's a good way to make money .I'll try not to make any more withdrawals .

  克雷格:这到是个挣钱的好办法,我争取尽量少提取存款。

  C:Yes,that's a good plan .

  职员:这是个好计划。

  Cr:You're right .Maybe I'll become rich that way!

  克雷格:您说得对,照这样做法或许我会变得富裕起来。

  相关文章:

  1.金融英语

  2.常用金融英语词汇大全

  3.金融行业用英语怎么说

  4.金融专业英语自我介绍范文

  5.国际金融的名词解释

    4178800