人教版九年级下册英语Unit14SectionA部分课文翻译
英语翻译在中学英语教学中,它既是一种教学方法,也是教学的目的,关于人教版九年级下册英语Unit14 SectionA部分课文翻译有哪些呢?接下来是学习啦小编为大家带来的关于人教版九年级下册英语Unit14 SectionA课文翻译,希望会给大家带来帮助。
人教版九年级下册英语Unit14 SectionA部分课文翻译(一)
bsten to the conversation Check (√) the facts you hear.
听对话,在你听到的事实前打勾(√)。
Someone didn't like P.E.
有人不喜欢体育。
Someone was advised to take a break from running by a teacher.
有人被老师建议暂时停止跑步。
Someone had a health problem
有人有健康问题。
Someone joined the school band.
有人加入了学校乐队。
Some liked Mr. Hunt's teaching methods.
有人喜欢亨特先生的教学方法。
人教版九年级下册英语Unit14 SectionA部分课文翻译(二)
Listen again Match each question with the name of the person.
再听一遍录音,将每个问题与人名相匹配。
iRole-play aconversation in your youp using the information in 2a and 2b.
用2a和2b中的信息在你们组内分角色表演对话。
A:Do you remember Mr. Hunt?
你记得亨特先生吗?
B:Of course! He's a great teacher. He gave really clear instructions during P.E. class.
当然!他是一位非常好的老师。在体育课上他给了很明确指示。
C: Yeah,he…
是的,他……
人教版九年级下册英语Unit14 SectionA部分课文翻译(三)
Role-play the conversation.
分角色表演对话。
Judy:Which teachers will you miss the most after junior high school,Clara?
朱迪:克拉拉,初中毕业后你会最想念哪几位老师?
Clara:Ms. Lee and Mr. Brown.
克拉拉:李老师和布朗先生。
Judy:I know that Ms. Lee was always patient with you in math class. She helped you to work out the answers yourself no matter how difficult they were.
朱迪:我知道在数学课上李老师总是对你很有耐心。无论问题有多难,她都帮助你自己算出答案。
Clara:Yes,and Mr. Brown guided me to do a lot better in science. He always took the time to explain things to me clearly whenever I couldn't understand anything. Who will you miss?
克拉拉:是的,布朗先生指导着我在科学上做得更好。每当我不能理解有些事情时,他总是花费甘间给我解释清楚。你会怀念谁呢?
Judy:Ms.Griffin. She encouraged me in English class. She always told me, “You can do it!”Because of her,I put in more effort and my exam scores doubled.
朱迪:格里芬女士。在英语课上她鼓励我。她总是告诉我,“你可以做到!”因为她,我投入了更多的努力,我的考试分数翻倍。
Clara:Shall we get each of them a card and gift to say thank you?
克拉拉:我们(shall将要)给他们每个人买一张卡片和一件礼物来道谢好吗?
Judy:Good idea. Let's go shopping tomorrow!
朱迪:好主意。咱们明天去购物吧!
看过人教版九年级下册英语Unit14 SectionA部分课文翻译的还看了:
1.人教版九年级上册英语Unit1 SectionB部分课文翻译
3.初三英语课文翻译