BEC中级口语主题练习:CompanyProperty
为了帮助大家备考,下面小编给大家总结了一些常考的bec口语话题的练习素材,下面是BEC中级口语主题练习:Company Property,望喜欢!
BEC中级口语练习:Company Property核心学习
Steve: Hi Mike! How was your day today?
史蒂夫:嘿迈克!今天过得怎么样?
Mike: Pretty good but I'm finished, so it's time for me to split.
迈克:很好,不过我忙完了,我该走了。
Steve: Your bag looks loaded today.
史蒂夫:今天你的包看起来鼓鼓的。
Mike: Yeah. I needed some paper and pens at home, so I just grabbed them from the stationery cupboard.
迈克:是的,我家里需要一些纸和笔,所以我就从文具柜里拿了一些。
Steve: Mike, you can't do that - it's stealing!
史蒂夫:迈克,你不能这么做――这是偷窃!
Mike: Don't take it so seriously Steve. It's just a few pens and some paper. The company has heaps left.
迈克:别这么认真史蒂夫,就几根笔和一些纸,公司还有一大堆呢。
Steve: That's not the point Mike. You shouldn't steal from your employer!
史蒂夫:不是这么回事迈克。你不应该偷老板的东西。
Mike: But it's not like stealing from a shop, is it?
迈克:但是这不是从商店里偷东西,不是吗?
Steve: It's the same thing Mike. Sit down and I will tell you why.
史蒂夫:一回事,迈克。坐下来我告诉你原因。
BEC中级口语练习:Company Property单词简析
1) Split: leave in a hurry
快走:赶紧离开
ex:As soon as the teacher says 'class dismissed', I split!
老师一说“下课”,我就赶紧离开!
2) Loaded: very full, sometimes used to mean that someone has drunk too much
鼓鼓的:很满,有时候用来指某人喝多了
ex:I was loaded after I drank 15 bottles of beer.
我喝了15瓶啤酒,喝多了。
ex:The airports staff said that my bag was too loaded to go on to the plane.
机场工作人员说我的包太鼓了,不能上飞机。
3) Stationery: pens, paper, clips, pencils etc.
文具:笔、纸、回形针、铅笔等
ex:Without stationery we would not be able to do our jobs at all.
没有文具我们根本无法做事。
4) Cupboard: a place to store things
柜子:储藏东西的地方。
ex:The stationery cupboard at my office is always locked so that people cannot steal stuff.
我办公室的文具柜总是上着锁,防止有人偷东西。
BEC中级口语练习:Company Property课文篇
Almost everyone has taken something home from work that they shouldn't have. Staff say that they take pens and paper home because everyone else does!
几乎每个人都从单位往家里拿过东西,这是他们不应该做的。员工说他们往家里拿笔和纸是因为每个人都这么做!
Taking something from work without asking is stealing. Although it may seem small to take pens and pencils, it is still stealing and you could get in real trouble if you are caught.
没有请示就从单位拿东西是偷窃。虽然拿笔和铅笔看起来是小事,但这仍然是偷窃,而且,如果被抓你的麻烦可就大了。
Companies will usually let you take stationery supplies home if you ask and if you need to do work at home. It's a good idea to bring them back when you have finished though.
如果你需要在家里工作,而且如果你问了,公司通常会让你把文具带回家。不过在你完成工作之后最好把它们拿回来。
Remember the stationery is the company's property - not yours. Every year, staff lose their jobs because they are caught stealing.
记住文具是公司的财产-不是你的。 每年都有员工因为偷窃而失去工作。
It's better to be safe than sorry and not take anything home without asking first. Who wants to lose a job over a cheap pen and some paper?
小心总比伤心好,而且事先没有请求就不要往家里拿东西。有谁愿意因为一根便宜的笔和一些纸而丢掉工作呢?
If you see your colleague taking stationery home, you should warn them of the consequences or they may not be your colleagues for too long.
如果你看到同事往家里拿文具,你应该警告他们后果,否则可能他们和你的同事关系就做不长了。
BEC中级口语练习:Company Property对话篇
Beth: I heard that Mike got caught by the security guard with some company pens in his bag.
贝丝:我听说迈克因为包里有公司的笔被保安抓了。
Sally: I heard that too. Was he in trouble?
莎莉:我也听说了,他有麻烦吗?
Beth: He had to go to the HR manager for a formal interview.
贝丝:他得到人事资源经理那里正式面谈。
Sally: Were the police called?
莎莉:叫警察了吗?
Beth: The security guard wanted to but the HR manager just warned Mike not to do it again.
贝丝:保安想叫,不过人事资源经理只想警告迈克不要再这样做。
Sally: Why did the security guard take it so seriously?
莎莉:为什么保安这么认真?
Beth: Stealing from the company is very serious.
贝丝:偷公司的东西很严重的。
Sally: I have to admit that I have taken some paperclips home. Will they arrest me?
莎莉:我得承认我拿了些回形针回家。他们会抓我吗?
Beth: No, but I suggest that you bring them back!
贝丝:不会,不过我建议你把它们拿回来!
BEC中级口语主题练习:Company Property相关文章: