办公室会话情景双语
办公室里怎么打招呼?其实没有那么复杂,学学下面这些对话实例,轻松去建立你的人际关系吧。接下来,小编给大家准备了办公室会话情景双语,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。
办公室会话情景双语
(1)
A: Hi, Jane, how are you doing this morning?
嗨,简,今天早晨感觉怎样?
B: I'm all right, thanks. Just a little tired.
还好,谢谢。只是有点累。
A: You worked overtime1 last night?
昨晚加班了吧?
B: Yeah, I got home at about 2.
是啊,我昨晚2点才到家。
(2)
A: Hi, Tim. How are you? I haven't seen you for a long time.
嗨,蒂姆,你好吗?好久不见了。
B: I'm fine. I've been out of town. I just got back.
很好。我出差去了,刚回来。
A: Where did you go?
去哪了?
B: I went to New York for a meeting.
去纽约开了个会。
(3)
A: Hi there! My name is Terry. You're new around here, huh?
嗨,我叫特里。你是新来的吧?
B: Yes. My name is Mark. I just started a couple of weeks ago.
是的。我叫马克,刚来几个星期。
A: Well, if there's anything I can do for you, let me know.
哦,如果有什么需要帮忙的,尽管找我。
B: Thanks. I really appreciate2 that!
非常感谢!
办公室会话:求助
(1)
A: Excuse me, Christina?
打扰一下,克里斯蒂娜。
B: Yes, Mark?
什么事,马克?
A: Could you tell me where the copier is please?
能告诉我复印机在哪吗?
B: Sure. You just walk down this hallway1. The copy room is the second room on the right.
当然。沿着走廊一直走,复印室在右手第二间。
(2)
A: Excuse me.
打扰了。
B: Yes, can I help you?
需要我帮忙吗?
A: Yes, please. I'm looking for Mr. Emory's office. Do you know where it is?
是的。我想去艾默利的办公室,你知道在哪吗?
B: I'm sorry. I don't know. But the guard2 over there should know.
对不起,我不知道。那边的保安应该知道。
(3)
A: Christina, can you give me a hand?
克里斯蒂娜,你能帮我一下吗?
B: Sure. What's wrong, Mark?
好的。怎么了,马克?
A: Well, I think I've got the copier running. I pressed the button but nothing came out.
我想我已经开了复印机,但是按了按钮没反映。
B: Let me have a look. Oh, the machine is running out of paper.
让我看看。哦,机器里没纸了。
(4)
A: Hey Terry, do you have the number for that restaurant on the street corner?
嘿,特里。你有街角那家饭馆的电话吗?
B: Yeah, hold on a sec. Here it is. 6407-1553.
有,等一下。给你,64071553。
A: Great. Thanks.
太好了,谢谢。
B: Are you getting take-out?
你要订外卖吗?
A: Yeah. Do you want something?
是啊,你想要什么吗?
B: Umm…Could you pick me up a chicken salad sandwich and a large diet3 coke?
恩……能帮我要一个鸡肉沙拉三明治和一个大杯无糖可乐吗?
A: No problem. But do you have any cash4 on you? I don't think I have enough.
没问题。你现在有带钱吗?我的好像不够。
办公室会话:预约
(1)
A: Hello, Mr. Black? This is Christina in Mr. Emory's office. Mr. Emory would like to set up an appointment1 with you to talk about buying a new fax machine.
你好,布莱克先生。我是艾默利先生办公室的克里斯蒂娜。艾默利先生想跟您约个时间谈一下购买一台新传真机的事。
B: Sure. I'd be glad to. What time?
好的,非常愿意。什么时间?
A: He'd like to see you as soon as possible. How about tomorrow at 2pm?
他想尽快跟您见面。明天下午2点可以吗?
B: Yes. That'll be great. Tell him I will see him then.
可以,告诉他我们两点见。
(2)
A: Tim, I need to work out a time to get together with your people to discuss the new project.
蒂姆,我要找个时间跟你们商量一下新的方案。
B: Does everybody need to be there? Jason is on vacation this week.
每个人都要来吗?詹森这周休假。
A: It would be best if everybody could be there. How about sometime2 next week?
最好每个人都来。下周怎么样?
B: Let me take a look at the schedule3 first. I'll get back to you this afternoon.
我先看一下时间表,下午答复你。
相关文章:
3.办公室礼仪守则