学习啦>语文学习>民俗文化>俚语>

美国人常用的对话俚语

玉珊分享

  美国俚语是美国英语使用中的一种普遍现象,它是人们为了达到某种交际效果和实现某种交际需求而采用的一种语言手段,具有鲜明的语言特点和丰富的文化内涵,下面学习啦小编整理了美国人常用的对话俚语,欢迎大家阅读。

  美国人常用的对话俚语摘抄

  He is free from blame

  他没有过失。

  Do I have any choice?

  我有选择的余地吗?

  Who is to blame for this?

  此事该怪谁?

  You are to blame for the accident

  对外意外事件,你应受责。

  Would you speak a little louder?

  请你说大声一点儿好吗?

  Will you speak more slowly?

  请你说慢一些好吗?

  He has gone home

  他已回家去了。

  May I have him call you back?

  要不要叫他回你电话?

  All of us are very fine

  我们大家都很好。

  Please keep quiet

  请大家肃静。

  At least I think so

  至少,我认为是如此。

  Please explain this expression

  请你把这个词句解释一下。

  Don't ask questions about other people's private affairs

  有关别人的私事,最好不要问。

  What is the weather forecast today?

  今天气象预报怎样?

  The visibility is rather low

  能见度很低。

  How is that possible?

  那件事怎么可能?

  Is it possible?

  有可能吗?

  Nothing gives me so much pleasure

  再没有什么能使我如此的高兴。

  Nothing could make me happier

  没有什么令我更高兴的。

  Looks like it's going to be fine

  看起来天气将会转睛。

  The weatherman says it is going to be fair today

  气象预报说,今天天气会转晴。

  I'm afraid it's going to rain today

  恐怕今天会下雨。

  美国人常用的对话俚语推荐

  I'm very pleased at the news

  我对这个消息感到非常高兴。

  I know nothing about this

  关于这件事,我毫不知情。

  Excuse me,I didn't do it on purpose

  对不起,我不是故意的。

  Excuse me,I will be back in a second

  对不起,我立刻就回来。

  I'm sorry about that

  关于那件事,本人至感抱歉。

  I'm sorry for what I did

  对我所做的,至感歉意。

  I'm ready to do anything to make up for the loss

  对于这次损失,本人准备作任何补偿。

  I am blessed if I know

  我知道才怪呢。

  Don't do it for the time being

  暂时别做这件事。

  I'll knock you flat

  我要揍你。

  Don't jump on me

  别对我发火。

  Keep your nose out of this

  少管闲事。

  The situation is getting worse and worse

  情况越来越糟。

  He is in the soup

  他陷入困境。

  美国人常用的对话俚语精选

  Are you self-employed?

  你自己当老板吗?

  You lack humanity

  你一点人情味都没有。

  Keep your hands to yourself

  你不要乱摸。

  No great shakes!

  没有什么了不起!

  I keep nothing from you

  我对你毫无隐瞒。

  I know you kept a lot of things from me

  我知道你隐瞒了我许多事情。

  Don't warm a snake in your bosom

  别引狼入室。

  He is out of danger now

  他现在已脱险。

  I've never seen him before

  我从来没有见过他。

美国人常用的对话俚语相关文章:

1.美国日常常用的对话俚语

2.美国人的对话俚语

3.美国对话俚语

4.美国日常生活俚语对话

    2182177