经典趣味双语笑话三则
在日常繁忙的生活中,也不要忘了放松自己的心情。下面是学习啦小编为大家带来经典趣味双语笑话三则,希望大家喜欢!
经典趣味双语笑话:烹饪课
One day during cooking class,
一天在上烹饪课的时候,
our teacher ,Mrs,Brown,was extolling her secrets for preparing perfect sauces .
我们的老师布朗太太正在颂扬她:准备完美酱料的秘诀。
When she ordered us to the stoves to the prepare our assignments,
当她把我们叫到炉子边作准备工作时,
she said, "Don't forget to use wooden spoons ."
她说:“别忘了要用木制的汤匙”。
As I stirred my sauce ,
当我在搅拌酱料时,
I contemplated the physica behind the mystery of the wooden spoon
我一直苦思木制汤匙奥秘的背后所隐含的物理原理,
and decided it must have something to do with heat conduction.
然后认定它一定与热传导有关系。
I approached Mrs.Brown to test my theory .
我走向布朗太太来测试我'韵理论。
"Why wooden spoons?"I asked .
我问:“为什么要用木制汤匙呢?”
"Because," she replied , "If I Have to sit here listening to all your metal spoons banging against metal pots ,I will go nuts!"
她回答:“因为,如果我必须坐在这里听你们全部的金属汤匙砰砰敲着金属的罐子,我会发疯喔”。
经典趣味双语笑话:忠实的猫
Once upon a time ,a woman had a faithful cat.
从前有 个妇人有一只忠实的猫。
And one day,a guy ran over the cat with his horse drawn carriage.
有一天,有个人用他的马车将猫辗死。
So,the man went to the old woman and said,
因此,这个人就去找这位老妇人说:
"I am terribly sorry about your cat.I'd like to replace him."
“我对你的猫感到非常抱歉,我愿意代替它。”
"That's so nice of you!" said the old woman,deeply touched.
这位老妇人深深地感动说:“你真好心呀!”“你抓老鼠的功夫很棒吗?”
"So how good are you at catching mice?"
经典趣味双语笑话:实验室检查
Two children were sitting outside a clinic.
有两个小孩子坐在一间诊疗室外面。
One of them was crying very loudly.
其中一个小孩子哭得非常犬声。
2nd Child;Why are you crying?
第二位小孩子说:“你为什么哭呀?”
1st Child:I came here for blood test.
第一位小孩子说:“我来这里验血呀”
2nd Child:So?Are you afraid?
第二位小孩子说:“那又怎样?你害怕呀?”
1st Child :No .Not that.For the blood test,they cut my finger.
第一位小孩子说:“不怕呀,又不是那样啦。因为验血的话,他们要割我的手指头啦。”
At this,the second one started crying.
一听到这么说,第二位小孩子就开始哭了,
The first one was astonished.
第一位小孩子就非常惊讶。
1st Child :Why are you crying now?
第一位小孩子说:“你现在为什幺哭呀?”
2nd Child :I have come for my urine?test!
第二位小孩子说:“我来这里微尿液检验的啦.!”