学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

经典诗歌赏析

楚欣分享

  下面是学习啦小编整理的经典诗歌赏析,欢迎大家阅读!

  经典诗歌赏析一:

  "COME and hire me," I cried, while in the morning Iwas walking on the stone-paved road.

  早晨,我在石铺的路上走时,我叫道:“谁来雇用我呀。”

  Sword in hand, the King came in his chariot.

  皇帝坐着马车,手里拿着剑走来。

  He held my hand and said, "I will hire you with mypower."

  他拉着我的手,说道:“我要用权力来雇用你。”

  But his power counted for nought, and he went away in his chariot.

  但是他的权力算不了什么,他坐着马车走了。

  In the heat of the midday the houses stood with shut doors.

  正午炎热的时候,家家户户的门都闭着。

  I wandered along the crooked lane.

  我沿着屈曲的小巷走去。

  An old man came out with his bag of gold.

  一个老人带着一袋金钱走出来。

  He pondered and said, "I will hire you with my money."

  他斟酌了一下,说道:“我要用金钱来雇用你。”

  He weighed his coins one by one, but I turned away.

  他一个一个地数着他的钱,但我却转身离去了。

  It was evening. The garden hedge was all aflower.

  黄昏了,花园的篱上满开着花。

  The fair maid came out and said, "I will hire you with a smile."

  美人走出来,说道:“我要用微笑来雇用你。”

  Her smile paled and melted into tears, and she went back alone into the dark.

  她的微笑黯淡了,化成泪容了,她孤寂地回身走进黑暗里去。

  The sun glistened on the sand, and the sea waves broke waywardly.

  太阳照耀在沙地上,海波任性地浪花四溅。

  A child sat playing with shells.

  一个小孩坐在那里玩贝壳。

  He raised his head and seemed to know me, and said, "I hire you with nothing."

  他抬起头来,好像认识我似的,说道:“我雇你不用什么东西。”

  From thenceforward that bargain struck in child's play made me a free man.

  从此以后,在这个小孩的游戏中做成的买卖,使我成了一个自由的人。

  (THE END)

  (完)

  经典诗歌赏析二:

  THEY clamour and fight, they doubt and despair,they know no end to their wranglings.

  他们喧哗争斗,他们怀疑失望,他们辩论而没有结果。

  Let your life come amongst them like a flame oflight, my child, unflickering and pure, and delightthem into silence.

  我的孩子,让你的生命到他们当中去,如一线镇定而纯洁之光,使他们愉悦而沉默。

  They are cruel in their greed and their envy, their words are like hidden knives thirsting forblood.

  他们的贪心和妒忌是残忍的;他们的话,好像暗藏的刀,渴欲饮血。

  Go and stand amidst their scowling hearts, my child, and let your gentle eyes fall upon themlike the forgiving peace of the evening over the strife of the day.

  我的孩子,去,去站在他们愤懑的心中,把你的和善的眼光落在它们上面,好像那傍晚的宽洪大量的和平,覆盖着日间的骚扰一样。

  Let them see your face, my child, and thus know the meaning of all things; let them love youand thus love each other.

  我的孩子,让他们望着你的脸,因此能够知道一切事物的意义;让他们爱你,因此他们能够相爱。

  Come and take your seat in the bosom of the limitless, my child. At sunrise open and raise yourheart like a blossoming flower, and at sunset bend your head and in silence complete theworship of the day.

  来,坐在无垠的胸膛上,我的孩子。朝阳出来时,开放而且抬起你的心,像一朵盛开的花;夕阳落下时,低下你的头,默默地做完这一天的礼拜。

    324417