关于长篇的英文情诗带翻译
英语诗歌以其独特的文体形式充分调动、发挥语言的各种潜能,使之具有特殊的感染力。读来隽永,富有音韵美。学习啦小编整理了关于长篇的英文情诗带翻译,欢迎阅读!
关于长篇的英文情诗带翻译篇一
影子的一课,教你理解爱情
STAND still, and I will read to thee
请站一下,听我给你讲一课,
A lecture, Love, in Love's philosophy.
亲爱的,讲讲爱的哲学。
These three hours that we have spent,
我们在此散步已经三个小时,
Walking here, two shadows went
陪伴我们的是两个影子,
Along with us, which we ourselves produced.
这影子本产自我们自己;
But, now the sun is just above our head,
而现在太阳已恰好照着头顶,
We do those shadows tread,
我们踩着自己的影,
And to brave clearness all things are reduced.
一切东西都显得美丽、清晰。
So whilst our infant loves did grow,
我们的爱苗也这样成长,
Disguises did, and shadows, flow
我们的遮盖掩饰也这样
From us and our cares ; but now 'tis not so.
渐渐消逝。但如今不再这样。
That love hath not attain'd the highest degree,
那种爱情还未升上最高点,
Which is still diligent lest others see.
当它还在竭力躲避旁人的眼。
Except our loves at this noon stay,
除非我们的爱停在午时,
We shall new shadows make the other way.
我们会在另一面造出新的影子。
As the first were made to blind
起初的影子用来骗旁人,
Others, these which come behind
后来的影子用来骗我们——
Will work upon ourselves, and blind our eyes.
对付自己,蒙骗自己的双眼。
If our loves faint, and westerwardly decline,
假如我们的爱情渐渐削弱,
To me thou, falsely, thine
就会我对你、你对我
And I to thee mine actions shall disguise.
把各自的行为遮遮掩掩。
The morning shadows wear away,
上午的影子浙渐耗完,
But these grow longer all the day ;
下午的影子却不断发展.
But O ! love's day is short, if love decay.
一旦爱情衰退.它的来日苦短!
Love is a growing, or full constant light,
爱以饱满不移的光照临世界,
And his short minute, after noon, is night.
但它正午若过,下一分钟就是夜。
关于长篇的英文情诗带翻译篇二
The Difference Between Love and Like
by Anna Site Herdiyanti
In front of the person you love, your heart beats faster,
But in front of the person you like, you get happy.
In front of the person you love, winter seems like spring,
But in front of the person you like, winter is just beautiful winter.
If you look into the eyes of the one you love, you blush,
But if you look into the eyes of the one you like, you smile.
In front of the person you love, you can’t say everything on your mind,
But in front of the person you like, you can.
In front of the person you love, you tend to get shy,
But in front of the person you like, you can show your own self.
The person you love comes into your mind every 2 minutes,
You can’t look straight into the eyes of the one you love,
But you can always smile into the eyes of the one you like.
When the one you love is crying, you cry with them,
But when the one you like is crying, you end up comforting.
The feeling of love starts from the eye.
And the feeling of like starts from the ear.
So if you stop liking a person you used to like,
All you need to do is cover your ears.
But if you try to close your eyes,
Love turns into a teardrop and remains in your heart forever after.
爱与喜欢的区别
安娜.思蒂.何迪艳提(著)
面对心爱的人,你的心跳会加速,
然而面对喜欢的人,你会兴高采烈。
面对心爱的人,冬天就像是春天,
然而面对喜欢的人,冬天是个美丽的冬天。
假如你凝视的是心爱的人,你会脸红,
但假如你凝视的是喜欢的人,你会微笑。
面对心爱的人,你不能说出心中的一切,
然而面对喜欢的人,你言无不尽。
面对心爱的人,你容易羞涩,
然而面对喜欢的人,你能展现真实的自我。
心爱的人时刻萦绕在你心头,
你不能直视心爱的人的眼睛,
而你却能欣然接受喜欢的人的目光。
当心爱的人哭泣,你会一同落泪,
而当喜欢的人哭泣,你会停下来安慰。
爱的感觉源自眼睛,
而喜欢的感觉源自耳朵。
所以如果你不再喜欢你喜欢的人,
你只需要堵住耳朵。
但是如果你试图闭上眼睛,
爱便会化作一滴泪水,永远留在你的心中。
关于长篇的英文情诗带翻译篇三
SHALL I YOUR BEAUTIES WITH THE MOON COMPARE?
我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗?
By Pierre De Ronsard
作者:龙萨
Tr. Zhang Heqing
翻译:张和清
Shall I your beauties with the moon compare?
我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗?
She’s faithless, you a single purpose own.
她背信弃义,你却意志坚决。
Or to the general sun, who everywhere
或者把你比作平凡的太阳?四处
Goes common with his light? You walk alone
挥洒着一样的光芒?你孤独地行走,
And you are such that envy must despair
你如此地美丽,至而让嫉妒绝望
Of finding in my praise aught to condone,
发觉我的赞扬无以原谅,
You have no likeness since there’s naught as fair
你如此美丽,世人望尘莫及,
Yourself your god, your star, Fate’s overtone.
你是自己的上帝,自己的星宿,命运的回音。
Those mad or rash, who make some other woman your rival,
那些疯狂与鲁莽的人啊,让其他的女人与你争辉,
Hurt themselves when they would hurt you,
在伤害你的时刻,却伤害了他们自己,
So far your excellence their dearth outpaces.
你的美丽至今无人企及。
Either your body shields some noble demon,
你这个尤物啊,遮掩了某些显贵的恶魔,
Or mortal you image immortal virtue;
你不朽的躯体遮住了你流芳的美德,
Or Pallas you or first among the Graces.
你是智慧女神,亦或是美丽女人中的最美女人。
看了“关于长篇的英文情诗带翻译”的人还看了: