学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

英文诗歌翻译成中文欣赏

韦彦分享

  英语诗歌是高校英语专业文学课程的重要组成部分之一,因其精练含蓄、富于意象、意境深远,英语诗歌教学往往成为文学课程的难点。下面是学习啦小编带来的英文诗歌翻译成中文欣赏,欢迎阅读!

  英文诗歌翻译成中文欣赏篇一

  但是你没有But you didn’t

  Do you remember the time I flirted with all the guys?

  记得那天,我和所有的男人调情好让你嫉妒

  To make you jealous, and you were?

  而你真的嫉妒了 「外语*教育网编辑整理 www.for68.com」

  I thought you'd leave,

  我以为你一定会离开我

  But you didn't.

  但是你没有

  Do you remember the time I spilled strawberry pie all over your car rug?

  记得那天,我把草莓派弄得满车都是

  I thought you'd hit me, but you didn't.

  我以为你会打我,但是你没有

  And remember the time I forgot to tell you the dance was formal

  记得那天,我忘了告诉你那个舞会是要穿礼服的

  And you showed up in jeans?

  而你穿了牛仔裤到场

  I thought you'd drop me, but you didn't.

  我以为你会弃我而去,但是你没有

  Yes, there were lots of things you didn't do.

  是的,有许多的事你都没有做

  But you put up with me, and loved me, and protected me.

  但你容忍我、爱我、保护我

  There were lots of things I wanted to make up to you when you returned from Vietnam.

  我想好了,等你回来,我要为你做很多事情来作为补偿。

  But you didn't.

  但是你没有

  英文诗歌翻译成中文欣赏篇二

  等待就是爱情本身

  We just can't let go, when the storm is ahead.

  总希望在风雨欲来的时候,抱紧一些不想放弃的想法。

  She has been patient, believing the best is worth the wait.

  她一直坚持宁缺毋滥,相信最好的值得耐心等待。

  Yet the last apple fallen from the tree is usually sour.

  偏偏最后掉下的红苹果,通常是酸的。www.for68.com

  The love that rocks your soul is hardly the result of a long wait.

  而惊心动魄的伟大爱情,通常不是等来的。

  I held tight to the world, but rejected.

  我用力抓紧世界,最终却仍被世界淘汰。

  If I had saved the effort, would the pain be less?

  如果一开始就松手,我的痛苦会不会少些?

  Save a place for yourself, before going out to love.

  在自己面前应该一直留有一个地方,然后去爱。

  You don't have to know who to love, how to love, or how long your love will last.

  不知道是谁,不知道如何去爱,也不知道可以爱多久。

  Just wait for the one time. Maybe there will never be the one. But just wait, because it already is your reward.

  只是等待一次爱情,也许永远都没有人,可是这种等待就是爱情本身。

  英文诗歌翻译成中文欣赏篇三

  白桦林

  Snow flows over a quiet village;

  静静的村庄飘着白的雪

  Doves fly across a gloomy sky.

  阴霾的天空下鸽子飞翔

  Two names are carved deep on a birch;

  白桦树刻着那两个名字

  They promised to stay in love all their life.

  他们发誓相爱用尽这一生

  One day war broke out in their homeland.

  有一天战火烧到了家乡

  The lad picked up a gun to go to the front.

  小伙子拿起枪奔赴边疆

  “Don't worry for me,sweetheart.”

  心上人你不要为我担心

  “Wait for me in the birch wood.”he said.

  等着我回来在那片白桦林

  Doves are still flying across the same gloomy sky.

  天空依然阴霾依然有鸽子在飞翔

  Who would prove those graveless love and lives?

  谁来证明那些没有墓碑的爱情和生命

  Snow kept falling over the village,quiet as ever.

  雪依然在下那村庄依然安详

  And the young hid themselves behind the birch wood.

  年轻的人们消逝在白桦林

  The bad news came at the other afternoon.

  噩耗声传来在那个午后

  Her love laid down his life on the battlefield.

  心上人战死在远方沙场

  Quietly she came to the birch wood,

  她默默来到那片白桦林

  waiting there each day on tiptoe.

  望眼欲穿地每天守在那里

  She said he'd just lost his way in the land far away.

  她说他只是迷失在远方

  Surely he would come to the birch wood someday.

  他一定会来来这片白桦林

  Doves are still flying across the same gloomy sky.

  天空依然阴霾依然有鸽子在飞翔

  Who would prove those graveless love and lives?

  谁来证明那些没有墓碑的爱情和生命

  Snow kept falling over the village,quiet as ever.

  雪依然在下那村庄依然安详

  And the young hid themselves behind the birch wood.

  年轻的人们消逝在白桦林

  The long road is coming to its close.

  长长的路呀就要到尽头

  Snow-white hair flew over the once young face.

  那姑娘已经是白发苍苍

  She often heard his whisper over her pillow,

  她时常听他在枕边呼唤

  “Come,sweetheart,come to the birch wood”

  “来吧亲爱的来这片白桦林”

  Over her deathbed she murmured,

  在死的时候她喃喃地说

  “I am coming,wait for me in the birch wood.”

  “我来了等着我在那片白桦林”

  
看了“英文诗歌翻译成中文欣赏”的人还看了:

1.中国诗歌英文翻译欣赏

2.经典英语诗歌带翻译欣赏

3.著名的英文诗歌加翻译精选

4.关于中文诗歌翻译成英文

5.关于中文诗句翻译成英语

    1585832