泰戈尔优秀英语诗歌朗诵欣赏
泰戈尔是印度著名的诗人、文学家,为人类留下了许多的文学瑰宝,今天学习啦小编在这里为大家介绍泰戈尔诗集中英文对照,希望大家喜欢这些泰戈尔的诗歌!
泰戈尔优秀英语诗歌篇一
.You came down from your throne and stood at my cottage door.
你从宝座上下来,站在我草舍门前。
I was singing all alone in a corner, and the melody caught your ear.
我正在屋角独唱,歌声被你听到了。
You came down and stood at my cottage door.
你下来站在我草舍门前。
Masters are many in your hall, and songs are sung there at all hours.
在你的广厅里有许多名家,一天到晚都有歌曲在唱。
But the simple carol of this novice struck at your love.
但是这初学的简单的音乐,却得到了你的赏识。
One plaintive little strain mingled with the great music of the world, and with a flower for a prize you came down and stopped at my cottage door.
一支忧郁的小调,和世界的伟大音乐融合了,你还带了花朵作为奖赏,下了宝座停留在我的草舍门前。
泰戈尔优秀英语诗歌篇二
The morning sea of silence broke into ripples of bird songs;
清晨的静海,漾起鸟语的微波;
and the flowers were all merry by the roadside;
路旁的繁花,争妍斗艳;
and the wealth of gold was scattered through the rift of the clouds while we busily went on our way and paid no heed.
在我们匆忙赶路无心理睬的时候,云隙中散射出灿烂的金光。
We sang no glad songs nor played; we went not to the village for barter;
我们不唱欢歌,也不嬉游;我们也不到村集中去交易;
we spoke not a word nor smiled; we lingered not on the way.
我们一语不发,也不微笑;我们不在路上留连。
We quickened our pave more and more as the time sped by.
时间流逝,我们也加速了脚步。
The sun rose to the mid sky and doves cooed in the shade.
太阳升到中天,鸽子在凉阴中叫唤。
Withered leaves danced and whirled in the hot air of noon.
枯叶在正午的炎风中飞舞。
The shepherd boy drowsed and dreamed in the shadow of the banyan tree,
牧童在榕树下做他的倦梦,
and I laid myself down by the water and stretched my tired limbs on the grass.
我在水边卧下,在草地上展布我困乏的四肢。
My companions laughed at me in scorn; they held their heads high and hurried on;
我的同伴们嘲笑我;他们抬头疾走;
they never looked back nor rested; they vanished in the distant blue haze.
他们不回顾也不休息;他们消失在远远的碧霭之中。
They crossed many meadows and hills, and passed through strange, far-away countries.
他们穿过许多山林,经过生疏遥远的地方。
All honour to you, heroic host of the interminable path!
长途上的英雄队伍呵,光荣是属于你们的!
Mockery and reproach pricked me to rise, but found no response in me.
讥笑和责备要促我起立,但我却没有反应。
I gave myself up for lost in the depth of a glad humiliation---in the shadow of a dim delight.
我甘心没落在乐受的耻辱的深处--在模糊的快乐阴影之中。
The repose of the sun-embroidered green gloom slowly spread over my heart.
阳光织成的绿荫的幽静,慢慢地笼罩着我的心。
I forgot for what I had travelled, and I surrendered my mind without struggle to the maze of shadows and songs.
我忘记了旅行的目的,我无抵抗地把我的心灵交给阴影与歌曲的迷宫。
At last, when I woke from my slumber and opened my eyes, I saw thee standing by me, flooding my sleep with thy smile.
最后,我从沉睡中睁开眼,我看见你站在我身旁,我的睡眠沐浴在你的微笑之中。
How I had feared that the path was long and wearisome, and the struggle to reach thee was hard!
我从前是如何地惧怕,怕这道路的遥远困难,到你面前的努力是多么艰苦呵!
泰戈尔优秀英语诗歌篇三
The night is nearly spent waiting for him in vain.
夜已将尽,等他又落了空。
I fear lest in the morning he suddenly come to my door when I have fallen asleep wearied out.
我怕在清晨我正在倦睡的时候,他忽然来到我的门前。
Oh friends, leave the way open to him---forbid him not.
呵,朋友们,给他开着门罢--不要拦阻他。
If the sounds of his steps does not wake me, do not try to rouse me, I pray.
若是他的脚步声没有把我惊醒,请不要叫醒我。
I wish not to be called from my sleep by the clamorous choir of birds, by the riot of wind at the festival of morning light.
我不愿意小鸟嘈杂的合唱,和庆祝晨光的狂欢的风声,把我从睡梦中吵醒。
Let me sleep undisturbed even if my lord comes of a sudden to my door.
即使我的主突然来到我的门前,也让我无扰地睡着。
Ah, my sleep, precious sleep, which only waits for his touch to vanish.
呵,我的睡眠,宝贵的睡眠,只等着他的摩触来消散。
Ah, my closed eyes that would open their lids only to the light of his smile when he stands before me like a dream emerging from darkness of sleep.
呵,我的合着的眼,只在他微笑的光中才开睫,当他像从洞黑的睡眠里浮现的梦一般地站立在我面前。
Let him appear before my sight as the first of all lights and all forms.
让他作为最初的光明和形象,来呈现在我的眼前。
The first thrill of joy to my awakened soul let it come from his glance.
让他的眼光成为我觉醒的灵魂最初的欢跃。
And let my return to myself be immediate return to him.
让我自我的返回成为向他立地的皈依。
猜你喜欢:
1.英文诗歌朗诵
2.经典英文诗歌朗诵