泰戈尔诗集英文版朗诵英语诗歌
泰戈尔是印度著名诗人、文学家,为世间遗留下了无数文学瑰宝。今天学习啦小编在这里为大家介绍一些泰戈尔诗集英文版朗诵,希望大家喜欢这些英文诗歌!
泰戈尔诗集英文版篇一
泰戈尔经典英语诗歌:当时光已逝
When Day Is Done
当时光已逝
If the day is done ,
假如时光已逝,
If birds sing no more .
鸟儿不再歌唱,
If the wind has fiagged tired ,
风儿也吹倦了,
Then draw the veil of darkness thick upon me ,
那就用黑暗的厚幕把我盖上,
Even as thou hast wrapt the earth with The coverlet of sleep and tenderly closed ,
如同黄昏时节你用睡眠的衾被裹住大地,
The petals of the drooping lotus at dusk.
又轻轻合上睡莲的花瓣。
From the traverer,
路途未完,行囊已空,
Whose sack of provisions is empty before the voyage is ended ,
衣裳破裂污损,人已精疲力竭。
Whose garment is torn and dust-laden ,
你驱散了旅客的羞愧和困窘,
Whose strength is exhausted,remove shame and poverty ,
使他在你仁慈的夜幕下,
And renew his life like a flower under
如花朵般焕发生机。
The cover of thy kindly night .
在你慈爱的夜幕下苏醒。
泰戈尔诗集英文版篇二
我一无所求
I asked nothing, only stood at the edge of the wood behind the tree.
我一无所求,只站在林边树后。
Languor was still upon the eyes of the dawn, and the dew in the air.
倦意还逗留在黎明的眼上,露润在空气里。
The lazy smell of the damp grass hung in the thin mist above the earth.
湿草的懒味悬垂在地面的薄雾中。
Under the banyan tree you were milking the cow with your hands, tender and fresh as butter.
在榕树下你用乳油般柔嫩的手挤着牛奶。
And I was standing still.
我沉静地站立着。
I did not come near you.
我没有走近你。
The sky woke with the sound of the gong at the temple.
天空和庙里的锣声一同醒起。
The dust was raised in the road from the hoofs of the driven cattle.
街尘在驱走的牛蹄下飞扬。
With the gurgling pitchers at their hips, women came from the river.
把汩汩发响的水瓶搂在腰上,女人们从河边走来。
Your bracelets were jingling, and foam brimming over the jar.
你的钏镯丁当,乳沫溢出罐沿。
The morning wore on and I did not come near you.
晨光渐逝而我没有步近你。
泰戈尔诗集英文版篇三
Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。
And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.
秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。
O Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.
世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。
The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.
世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。
It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.
它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。
It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.
是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。
The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?
Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。
Once we dreamt that we were strangers.
有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。
We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。
Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。
猜你喜欢: