易朗诵的英文诗品析
自然是人类生命与智慧的源泉,诗歌是凝铸感性与智慧的最完美的文学体裁。下面小编整理了易朗诵的英文诗,希望大家喜欢!
易朗诵的英文诗品析
杳杳寒山道
杳杳寒山道
Long, Long the Pathway to Cold Hill
寒山
杳杳寒山道,
Long, Long the pathway to cold Hill;
落落冷涧滨。
Drear, drear the waterside so chill.
啾啾常有鸟,
Chirp, chirp, I often hear the bird,
寂寂更无人。
Mute, mute, nobody says a word.
淅淅风吹面,
Gust by gust winds caress my face;
纷纷雪积身。
Flake on flake snow covers all trace.
朝朝不见日,
From day to day the sun won't swing;
岁岁不知春。
From year to year I know no spring.
——英译许渊冲
经典的易朗诵的英文诗
张继《枫桥夜泊》
Mooring by Maple Bridge At Night
(唐)张继 许渊冲译
月落乌啼霜满天,
At moonset cry the crows, streaking the frosty sky;
江枫渔火对愁眠。
Dimly lit fishing boats'neath maples sadly lie.
姑苏城外寒山寺,
Beyond the city wall, form Temple of Cold Hill.
夜半钟声到客船。
Bells break the ship-borne roamer's dream and midnight still.
关于易朗诵的英文诗
请珍惜你那些"可人"的朋友
A Friend is (from A to Z)
Accepts you as you are
接受原本的你
Believes in "you"
相信你这个人
Calls you just to say "Hi"
打电话给你只是想说声"嗨"
Doesn't give up on you
从不放弃对你的信心
Envisions the whole of you
预期你总是尽全力
Forgives your mistakes
原谅你的过错
Gives unconditionally
无条件地付出
Helps you
帮助你
Invites you over
邀请你
Jest "be" with you
静静地在你的身旁
Keeps you close at heart
靠近你的心
Loves you for who you are
因你本来的样子而爱你
Makes a difference in your life
使你的生活与以往不同
Never judges
从不评价你
Offers support
支持你
Picks you up
扶你一把
Quiets your fears
止息你的恐惧
Raises your spirits
鼓舞你的心灵
Says nice things about you
跟别人述说你好的一面
Tells you the truth when you need to hear it
当需要时会告诉你实情
Understands you
了解你
Values you
重视你
Walks beside you
与你同行
X-plain things you don't understand
为你解惑
Yells when you won't listen
当你不理智时叫醒你
Zaps you back to reality
把你拉回现实
Maybe you have many friend, But how many of them can finish A to Z?
也许你有很多“朋友”,但真正能做到 A 到 Z 的又有几个呢?
Please have good care for your good friends.
请珍惜你身边的好朋友!
Show your friends how much you care.
告诉你的朋友你有多在乎他们。