学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

最经典优美的英文诗鉴赏

韦彦分享

  海男是中国当代诗坛一位独特的诗人,她用独特的表达方式,在主流诗坛外创造了一个海男式的诗歌花园。下面小编整理了最经典优美的英文诗 ,希望大家喜欢!

  最经典优美的英文诗摘抄

  The face of all the world is changed, I think,

  全世界的面目,我想,忽然改变了,

  Since first I heard of the footsteps of thy soul

  自从我第一次在心灵上听到你的步子

  Move still, oh, still, beside me, as they stole

  轻轻、轻轻,来到我身旁--穿过我和

  betwixt me and the dreadful outer brink

  死亡的边缘:那幽微的间隙。站在

  Of obvious death, where I, who thought to sink,

  那里的我,只道这一回该倒下了,

  Was caught up into love, and taught the whole

  却不料被爱救起,还教给一曲

  Of life in a new rhythm. The cup of dole

  生命的新歌。上帝赐我洗礼的

  God gave for baptism, I am fain to drink,

  那一杯苦酒,我甘愿饮下,赞美它

  And praise its sweetness, Sweet, with thee anear.

  甜蜜--甜蜜的,如果有你在我身旁。

  The names of a country, heaven, are changed away

  天国和人间,将因为你的存在

  For where thou art or shalt be, there or here;

  而更改模样;而这曲歌,这支笛,

  And this ... this lute and song ... loved yesterday

  昨日里给爱着,还让人感到亲切,

  ( The singing angels know ) are only dear

  那歌唱的天使知道,就因为

  Because thy name moves right in what they say.

  一声声都有你的名字在荡漾。

  最经典优美的英文诗鉴赏

  我是怎样地爱你?让我逐一细算。

  How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

  我爱你尽我的心灵所能及到的

  I love thee to the depth and breadth and height

  深邃、宽广、和高度--正象我探求

  My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight

  玄冥中上帝的存在和深厚的神恩。

  For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.

  我爱你的程度,就象日光和烛焰下

  I love thee to the level of everyday's

  那每天不用说得的需要。我不加思虑地

  Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.

  爱你,就象男子们为正义而斗争;

  I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;

  我纯洁地爱你,象他们在赞美前低头。

  I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.

  我爱你以我童年的信仰;我爱你

  I love thee with the passion put to use

  以满怀热情,就象往日满腔的辛酸;

  In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith

  我爱你,抵得上那似乎随着消失的圣者

  I love thee with a love I seemed to lose

  而消逝的爱慕。我爱你以我终生的

  With my lost saints, -- I love thee with the breath,

  呼吸,微笑和泪珠--假使是上帝的

  Smiles, tears, and all my life -- and, if God choose,

  意旨,那么,我死了我还要更加爱你!

  I shall but love thee better after death.

  最经典优美的英文诗赏析

  你可是要我把对你涌起的恩情,

  And wilt thou have me fashion into speech

  形之于言词,而且还觉得十分充裕;

  The love I bear thee, finding words enough,

  不管有多猛的风,高举起火炬,

  And hold the torch out, while the winds are rough

  让光辉,从两张脸儿间,把我俩照明?

  Between our faces, to cast light on each? --

  我却把它掉在你脚边,没法命令

  I drop it thy feet. I cannot teach

  我的手托着我的心灵,那么远距

  My hands to hold my spirit so far off

  自己;难道我就能借文字作契据,

  From myself ... me ... that I should bring thee proof

  掏给你看、那无从抵达的爱情

  In words, of love hid in me out of reach.

  在我的心坎?不,我宁愿表达

  Nay, let the silence of my womanhood

  女性的爱凭她的贞静,而换来

  command my woman-love to thy belief, --

  你的谅解--看见我终不曾软化,

  Seeing that I stand unwon, however wooed,

  任你怎样地央求,我只是咬紧着嘴,

  And rend the garment of my life, in brief,

  狠心撕裂着生命的衣裙;生怕

  By a most dauntless, voiceless fortitude,

  这颗心一经接触,就泄露了悲哀。

  Lest one touch of this heart convey its grief.

    1510974