九年级英语听力翻译(3)
九年级英语听力翻译3
Unit 3: Teenagers should be allowed to choose their own clothes.
单元三:青少年应该被允许选择他们自己的衣服。
Section A, 1b
节,1 b
Woman: so, what are you doing this afternoon, Anna?
女:所以,你今天下午做,安娜?
Anna: I'm going to the mall with John. He just got his driver's license.
安娜:我要去商场购物,约翰。他刚拿到了驾照。
Woman: I'm sorry. You can't go with John. I don't think sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to drive. They aren't serious enough at that age.
女人:对不起。你不能去和约翰。我不认为16岁的青年不应该被允许开车。他们还不够严肃在那个年龄。
Anna: But I have to go to the mall. Gaby's getting her ears pierced and I want to watch. 安娜:但是我必须去购物中心。戈比的让她的耳朵穿洞,我想看。
Woman: I don't think sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to get their ears pierced. They might be sorry later.
女:我不认为16岁的青年不应该被允许打耳洞。他们可能会后悔。
Anna: I agree, but it's fun to watch. Is it OK if we take the bus?
安娜:我同意,但这是有趣的观看。这是好如果我们坐公共汽车吗?
Woman: Well, I guess so.
女:嗯,我想是这样。
Anna: Great! I want to buy a new blouse at the mall, too.
安娜:很好!我想买一件新衬衫在商场,太。
Woman: What kind are you going to buy? Maybe I should go with you.
女:你要什么买什么?也许我应该和你一起去。
Anna: Aw, Mom. I'm not a child. I think teenagers should be allowed to choose their own
clothes.
安娜:噢,妈。我不是一个孩子。我认为青少年应该被允许选择他们自己的衣服。
Woman: Well, I just want to be sure you get something nice.
女人:哦,我只是想确保你得到一些好东西。
2a,2b
2、2 b
Molly: Larry is working late again tonight, Kathy.
莫莉:拉里是工作到很晚,凯西。
Kathy: I know, Molly. I don't think sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to work at night. Young people need to sleep.
凯西:我知道,莫莉。我不认为16岁的青年不应该被允许在晚上工作。年轻人需要睡眠。 Molly: I disagree with you. Teenage boys never get tired.
莫莉:我不同意你。十几岁的男孩,从不厌倦。
Kathy: Well, maybe. But Larry shouldn't work every night.
凯西:嗯,也许。但是拉里不应该每天晚上都工作。
Molly: Oh, I agree. He needs time to do homework.
莫莉:哦,我同意。他需要时间做作业。
Kathy: You know, Molly... he should really cut his hair.
凯西:你知道,莫莉„„他真的应该把头发剪了。
Molly: Oh, I don't know. Do you think it's too long?
莫莉:哦,我不知道。你认为它太长了吗?
Kathy: Yes, I do. It doesn't look clean. And I think he should stop wearing that silly earring. 凯西:是的,我喜欢。它看起来不干净。我认为他应该停止戴那个愚蠢的耳环。
Molly: Oh, I disagree. I kind of like it. It looks cool!
莫莉:哦,我不同意。我有点喜欢它。它看起来很酷!
Kathy: You know what worries me - Larry doesn't seem to have many friends.
凯西:你知道我担心的——拉里似乎没有太多的朋友。
Molly: Yeah, I know. I think he shouldn't work on weekends.
莫莉:是的,我知道。我认为他不应该在周末工作。
Kathy: Oh, I agree, Molly. He needs to spend time with friends.
凯西:噢,我同意,莫莉。他需要花时间与朋友。
Molly: Like you and me?
莫莉:就像你和我吗?
Kathy: Maybe.
凯西:也许。
Section B, 2a, 2b
B部分,2 a、2 B
Man: What's the matter, Peter?
男:怎么了,彼得?
Peter: I think I'm going to fail a math test, Dad.
彼得:我想我的数学考试失败了,爸爸。
Man: You are? Why?
男:你是谁?为什么?
Peter: Well, I missed the bus and I had to walk to school.
彼得:嗯,我错过了公共汽车,我只好步行去学校。
Man: So?
男:所以呢?
Peter: I'm not allowed to get to class late, and there was a big test today.
彼得:我不允许进入课堂到很晚,有一个大型的测试今天。
Man: And you weren't allowed to take the test?
男:和你不允许参加考试?
Peter: That's right. But I know I could pass that test.
彼得:这是正确的。但我知道我能通过这个测试。
Man: Well, Peter, the school has to have rules, you know.
男:嗯,彼得,学校必须有规矩,你知道。
Peter: I know. But I should be allowed to take the test later. It's not fair.
彼得:我知道。但我应该被允许参加考试后。这是不公平的。
Man: I agree. Maybe you could talk to the teacher after school.
男人:我同意。也许你可以跟老师放学后。
Peter: Yeah. Maybe if I explain what happened, she'll understand.
彼得:是的。也许如果我解释发生了什么事,她会明白的。
看过九年级英语听力翻译的人还看了:
1.九年级英语听力