九年级英语听力翻译(2)
九年级英语听力翻译2
Unit 2: I used to be afraid of the dark.
单元2:我过去害怕黑暗。
Section A, 1b
节,1 b
Conversation 1
谈话1
Bob: Mario, is that you?
鲍勃:马里奥,是你吗?
Mario: Yeah, it is. It's Bob! Hey, guys, it's Bob! I haven't seen you for four years!
马里奥:是的,它是。这是鲍勃!嘿,伙计们,这是鲍勃!我好久没见到你了四年!
Bob: Yeah. I'm here with my parents. We're visiting for a couple of days. Wow, Mario, you look different! You used to be short, didn't you?
鲍勃:是的。我这里有我的父母。我们参观了几天。哇,马里奥,你看上去不同了!你过去矮,是吗?
Mario: Yes, I did. Now I'm tall. And so are you!
马里奥:是的,我是。现在我是高的。你也一样!
Bob: That's true ... And you used to wear glasse
鲍勃:这是真的„和你用来穿格拉斯
Mario: You have a great memory. Now I wear contact lenses!
马里奥:你有一个美好的记忆。现在我戴隐形眼镜!
Conversation 2
对话2
Bob: Hey, Amy, it's great to see you.
鲍勃:嗨,艾米,很高兴见到你。
Amy: Hi, Bob. How are you?
艾米:嗨,鲍勃。你好吗?
Bob: Fine. Wow, you've changed!
鲍勃:很好。哇,你变了!
Amy: Really? How?
艾米:真的吗?如何?
Bob: Well, you used to have short hair.
鲍勃:嗯,你过去是短头发。
Amy: You remember that? Yes, I did.
艾米:你还记得吗?是的,我是。
Bob: And you used to be really tall!
鲍勃:和你曾经是真的很高!
Amy: Not any more. You're taller than me now, Bob
艾米:不是任何更多的。你比我高了,鲍勃
Conversation 3
谈话3
Tina: Hiya, Bob.
蒂娜:你好,鲍勃。
Bob: Hi, Tina. You've changed too.
鲍勃:嗨,蒂娜。你已经改变了。
Tina: Oh, yeah?
蒂娜:噢,是吗?
Bob: You have blonde hair!
鲍勃:你有金黄色的头发!
Tina: Yeah, it used to be red, didn't it?
蒂娜:是的,它曾经是红色的,不是吗?
Bob: And it's straight!
鲍勃:和它的直发!
Tina: It used to be curly.
蒂娜:它曾经是卷发。
2a,2b
2、2 b
Paula: Hey, Steve! Over here! Don't you remember me?
波拉:嘿,史蒂夫!在这里!你不记得我吗?
Steve: Oh, wow! You're Paula, aren't you?
史蒂夫:哦,哇!你是波拉,不是吗?
Paula: That's right.
宝拉:没错。
Steve: But you used to be really quiet, didn't you?
史蒂夫:但是你曾经是很安静,不是吗?
Paula: Yeah. I wasn't very outgoing.
波拉:是的。我不是非常外向。
Steve: No, you weren't. But you were always friendly. Wait a minute! Did you use to play the piano?
史蒂夫:不,你没有。但是你总是友好。等一下!你过去弹钢琴吗?
Paula: Yes, I did. But now I'm more interested in sports. I play soccer and I'm on the swim team.
波拉:是的,我是。但是现在我更喜欢运动。我踢足球和我在游泳队。
Steve: Wow! People sure change.
史蒂夫:哇!人们肯定变化。
Section B, 2a, 2b
B部分,2 a、2 B
Girl 1: My six-year-old brother started school this week.
女孩1:我六岁的弟弟开始上学这个星期。
Boy 1: He's really lucky. Life was great when I was six.
男孩1:他真的很幸运。生命是伟大的,当我六岁。
Girl 1: Really? Why?
女孩1:真的吗?为什么?
Boy 1: Oh, school work was really easy.
男孩1:哦,学校的工作真的是容易的。
Girl 1: Not for me. I didn't use to like tests. Now I don't worry about tests.
女孩1:不是为我。我不喜欢测试。现在我不担心测试。
Boy 1: And we used to play every day after school. Now we just study all the time.
男孩1:和我们以前每天放学后玩。现在我们只是学习所有的时间。
Girl 1: Yeah, but we used to walk to school. Now we have to take the bus.
女孩1:是啊,但我们常走路去学校。现在我们必须乘公共汽车。
Boy 1: I remember one bad thing. I used to hate gym. Now I love gym class.
男孩1:我记得有一件坏事。我过去讨厌健身房。现在我喜欢体育课。
Girl 1: Me, too.
女孩1:我也是。