商务英语情景对话保险带翻译(2)
保险商务英语情景对话篇四
ATake a seat inside and see what you think.So you will take the Porsche then, sir?
坐进去看看感觉如何。那么你要租这辆保时捷啰?
BYes, and I want to buy the insurance too. I think it's necessary.
是的,并且我要买保险,这是需要的。
AYou're smart to buy it. At 45 dollars for three days, it is a good deal.
你很聪明。保三天,四十五元,蛮合理的。
BCan I return the car in San Francisco?
我可以在旧金山还车吗?
ASan Francisco? No, sir.We only have this office here. You will have to return it here.
旧金山?不行。我们只在这里有公司,你必须把车交还到这里。
BReally? I heard in America you can return rental cars in different cities.
这样啊?我听说在美国你可以把车交还到不同的城市。
ANo, sir. That's only with the very big companies.I'm sorry, but this car must be returned to this lot.
只有大公司才可以。我很抱歉,这辆车只能交还到这个车厂。
BWell, I guess I will have to drive back down then. Hmm. I didn't think of that.
那么到时我必须把车开下来,我还没想到这点。
ADo you still want the car, sir?
你还是想租这辆车吗?
BYes. It will be fun. Driving back down the coast. My girlfriend will like it.
是的,沿着海边开下来应该很有意思,我女朋友应该会喜欢的。
AIt's a beautiful drive.
沿途风景很美的。
BWhere are the keys?
那钥匙呢?
AJust a moment, sir. We have to finish filling out the forms.
请稍候,我们必须先填完这些表格。
保险商务英语情景对话篇五
APlease tell me something about your insurance background.
请讲讲你在保险行业的从业经验。
BI majored in international banking at college so I took many insurance courses. And I worked at an insurance company for my graduation field work.
我大学时主修国际银行业务,所以我学了许多保险课程, 并且我在一家保险公司进行了我的毕业设计。
AWhy do you want to be an insurance agent?
你为什么想成为一名保险代理人?
BI care about people and I know the importance of insurance.
我关心别人,我知道保险的重要性。
ADo you have any work experience in promotion?
你有过促销的工作经验吗?
BYes, I do. I have worked as a salesman for P&G Company Ltd.
有,我在宝洁公司做过促销员。
ADo people respond well to you?
别人对你的评价好吗?
BYes, I'm good with people.
我和大家相处很好。
保险商务英语情景对话篇六
AHey, daughter, let me ask you something.
嘿,女儿,我来问你一点事情。
BYes, dad?
什么事,爸爸?
ADo you have life insurance?
你买了人寿保险吗?
BWell, no. It just seemed like another bill we’d have to pay.
哦,没有。这好像是我们必须支付的另外一项开支。
AYou have children now. What if something, God forbid, happens to you?
你现在也有小孩了。如果万一有什么不测,当然但愿不会如此,那该怎么办?
BThat’s true. Well, how much do you think I should get?
那倒是。哦,我可以得多少?
AA 0,000 policy shouldn’t be too expensive. Here, call my agent. He’ll give you a good deal.
10万元保单不算贵。给你这个,打个电话给我的代理人,他会给你一个合理的价钱。
猜你喜欢: