最常用商务英语220句实用口语表达(3)
商务英语常用英语口语表达
--- This product is doing very well in foreign countries.
这种产品在国外很畅销。
--- Our product is competitive in the international market.
我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。
--- Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.
让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。
--- Good. That's just what we want to hear.
很好,那正是我们想要听的。
--- The distinction of our product is its light weight.
我们产品的特点就是它很轻。
--- Our product is lower priced than the competition.
我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。
--- Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .
到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。
--- One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.
这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。
--- Could we see the specifications for the X---?
我们可以看一下 X---型的详细规格吗?
--- Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to read.
当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。
--- How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?
--- We have that right here in this report.
在这份报告书内就有。
--- Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?
--- Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between -- and --.
好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在--至--岁。
--- How soon can you have your product ready?
你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?
--- We certainly expect our product to be available by October -.
我们的产品在可在-- 月-日前准备好。
--- How did you decide that product was safe?
你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?
--- What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
你凭什么相信产品是安全的?
--- I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.
我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。
--- Why don't we go to the office now?
为何我们现在不去办公室呢?
--- I still have some questions concerning our contract.
就合同方面我还有些问题要问。
商务英语必备实用英语口语
--- We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.
我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。
--- If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.
对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。
--- Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?
你认为合同有问题吗?
--- We'd like you to consider our request once again.
我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。
--- We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.
我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。
--- The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.
就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。
--- We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.
我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。
--- We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.
我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。
--- We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.
就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。
--- That's international practice. We can't break it.
这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。
--- We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.
我们可以重新考虑修改合同。
--- We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.
我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。
--- Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?
你们认为结算方式合适吗?
--- We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.
我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。
--- Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.
这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。
--- Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?
请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?]
--- When will the contract be ready?
合同何时准备好?
--- Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.--- enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.
请会签第---号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。
--- The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.
合同会航邮给你们签字。
--- Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?
你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?
商务英语必备英语口语带翻译
--- We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?
我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?
--- We had expected much lower prices.
我们希望报价再低一些。
--- They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.
这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。
--- I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.
我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。
--- When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.
当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。
--- I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.
我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。
--- I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.
我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。
--- But the market prices are changing frequently.
但是市场价格随时都在变化。
--- It's up to you to decide.
这主要取决于你。
--- The demand for our products has kept rising.
要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。
--- How long will your offer hold good?
一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?
--- We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.
我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。
--- I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us .
我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。
--- Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.
如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。
--- Please go over it and see if everything is in order.
请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。
--- Do you have any comment on this clause.
你对这一条款有何看法?
--- Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?
难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?
--- If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.
如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。
--- The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.
造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。
--- We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.
我们应该附加一条关于仲裁分歧的条款。
--- The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.
这个合同基本上囊括了所有我们在谈判中所达成协议。
商务英语实用英语口语带翻译
--- Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.
你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?
--- We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.
我们同意给你加上一条--天宽限期的条款。
--- When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled.
当这个宽限期届满,你仍未执行合同的话,该合同就终止了。
--- I don't want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.
不用我说,该合同中的每一条都要严格执行的,没有讨价还价的余地。
--- I hope no questions about the terms.
我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。
--- It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.
重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。
--- I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。
--- I hope this will lead to further business between us.
我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。
--- We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.
我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。
--- I am ready to sign the agreement.
我已经准备好了签合同。
--- I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.
我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。
--- So I will receive and sign it overnight.
那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。
--- We'll still be able to meet the deadline.
我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。
--- I will keep you posted.
我会与你保持联络。
--- What is your hurry?
什么事让您这么着急呢?
--- I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.
我很抱歉这样突然地找您,但我真的很心烦。
--- What on earth has happened to trouble you so?
到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?
--- I'm afraid I have bad news for you.
恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。
猜你喜欢:
1.商务英语常用句型