商务英语常用句型
英语是外企职员必备的一项基本技能。很多员工头疼自己的英文过不了关,一碰到要用英文进行文书或是要和老外进行交流就六神无主,今天特地为大家搜罗了一些经典且常用的句型,大家不妨做个有心人收藏着,莫到用时方恨少呢!
1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you…
我写信是要确认/询问/通知你…
2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.
我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today…
关于我们今天在电话中的谈话...
4. In my previous e-mail on October 5…
先前在10月5日所写的信…
5. As I mentioned earlier about…
如我先前所提及关于…
6. As indicated in my previous e-mail…
如我在先前的信中所提出…
7. As we discussed on the phone…
如我们上次在电话中的讨论…
8. From our decision at the previous meeting…
如我们在上次会议中的决定…
9. As you requested/per your requirement…
按照你的要求…
10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided…
回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定…
11.This is in response to your e-mail today.
这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。
12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in China.
如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。
13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.
追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。
14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.
我收到你关于这个主题的留言。我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。
15. Please be advised/informed that…
请被告知…
16. Please note that…
请注意…
17. We would like to inform you that…
我们想要通知你…
18. I am convinced that…
我确信…
19. We agree with you on…
我们同意你在…
20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008…
从2008年10月4日开始生效…
21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below…
我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下…
22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.
请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。
23. I am delighted to tell you that…
我很高兴地告诉你…
24. We are pleased to learn that…
我们很高兴得知…
25. We wish to notify you that…
我们希望通知你…
26. Congratulation on your…
恭喜您关于…
27. I am fine with the proposal.
我对这份提案没意见。
28. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.
我很高兴地告诉你,你已经被同意参加2008年11月22-24日的研讨会。
29. We are sorry to inform you that…
我们很抱歉地通知你…
30. I’m afraid I have some bad news.
我恐怕要带来一些坏消息。
31. There are a number of issues with our new system.
我们的新系统有些问题。
32. Due to circumstances beyond our control…
由于情况超出我们所能控制…
33. I don’t feel too optimistic about…
我觉得不太乐观关于…
34. It would be difficult for us to accept…
我们很难接受…
35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.
很不幸地,我必须这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。
36. We would be grateful if you could…
我们会很感激如果你可以…
37. I could appreciate it if you could…
我会很感激如果你可以…
38. Would you please send us…?
可否请你寄给我们…?
39. We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助。
40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.
我们请求你的帮助,将此信息传达给你们的员工。