机场英语对话:在机场询问地面交通
编者按:走出国门,很多人会感到很陌生,因而会向机场服务人员询问相关交通情况。那么,用英语怎么跟他们对话呢?下面小编给大家一个范例。
A: Excuse me,Sir!
不好意思,打扰一下!
B:Yes!What can I do for you?
好的,有什么需要帮助的?
A:I just arrived and need your help to get to my hotel in downtown.
我刚到,需要您的帮助告诉我怎么到市中心的酒店。
B: Ok!You mean ground transportation?There are shuttle buses, taxis, and buses that go all over the city.
您的意思是地面交通?有班车,有出租车,还有公共汽车都可以。
A: Which one is the best for me?
哪一个合适我呢?
B: It depends on which hotel you will go. If you are going to a well-known hotel, most of these hotels have their own shuttles that drop you right off at the door. But you may need to contact the hotel to ask whether they have shuttle buses can pick you up.
取决于你去哪个酒店,如果你去的是很好的酒店,大多数都有自己的酒店班车把你直接放在酒店门口。但是你需要跟酒店联系,问问它们有没有班车能接你。
A: Ok, I booked a small hotel, maybe no shuttle. Where can I catch a taxi?
我订的是个小酒店,可能没班车,我在哪能坐出租?
B: See the sign of ground transportation over there? You follow the instruction and go to the gate of ground transportation, some taxis are parking there. But I am afraid that you need to call first to book one.
你看见那边的地面交通标志吗?你就遵循着指示,然后走到公共交通的门那边,有一些出租车停在那里。但是我恐怕你要先打电话订一辆。
A: Ok! Are there any subways in this city?
这里有地铁么?
B: We have a subway system in the city, but you need to take a bus to get to the station.
市里有啊,但是你要先坐公交到地铁站。
A: …….All right! Thanks. I will figure out how to get to the hotel!
好吧,谢谢!我自己弄明白咋去。
B: Ok. Anything else?
好的,还有事吗?
A: No, thanks. Have a good one!
不用,谢谢!祝你今天愉快!
B: You too!
你也是!
作者|豆子
公众号:跟着豆子学口语
本文为原创文章,版权归作者所有,未经授权不得转载!