学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

英语情景对话练习

韦彦分享

  英语对话是一种基本的交际形式,其在高中英语的教学中十分普遍,与学生的关系也十分紧密。英语对话是高中英语教学内容中最容易被学生模仿的教学内容。学习啦小编整理了英语情景对话练习,欢迎阅读!

  英语情景对话练习一

  Todd: OK, Nanju, I'm going to ask you about yourfavorites. What is your favorite color?

  Nanju, 我想问问你,你的最爱。你最喜欢什么颜色?

  Nanju: My favorite color, black.

  我最喜欢黑色。

  Todd: Black! Really, OK, and what is your favorite fruit?

  黑色!是嘛!那你最喜欢什么水果?

  Nanju: Fruit? OK, it's mango.

  水果?好吧,是芒果。

  Todd: Oh, mango.

  哦,芒果。

  Nanju: Yeah.

  对呀。

  Todd: OK. Can you get mangoes in Japan?

  好。你在日本能吃到芒果吗?

  Nanju: No, I haven't seen a proper mango here, because everything's very small, that is not avery good mango, I know because in India I will get a lot of mangoes, very good taste, andvariety of mangoes, I haven't tried, I haven't found anywhere in Japan.

  吃不到,我在这儿就没见过一个正常点的芒果,因为一切都太小了,那些芒果都不够好。我知道印度有很多芒果,口感好而且种类还多。但我没尝过,在日本也从来没发现过这样的地方。

  Todd: Really.

  真的吗?

  Nanju: Yeah, sure.

  对,是呀。

  Todd: Oh, wow. So how do you eat mango, just do you eat it raw, or do you?

  哦,哇。你都怎么吃芒果,生吃还是?

  Nanju: Yeah, I'll eat it raw. The raw mango is very good.

  对的,我都是生吃。生芒果非常不错。

  Todd: Oh, cool. Nice. So do you have like mango juice? Is that popular?

  哦,那不错啊。那你喜欢芒果汁吗?那个流行吗?

  Nanju: Yeah. But mango juice, it's not that much good. I eat only raw mango. It will be verygood, very good, very good.

  很流行。但芒果汁没那么美味。我只是喜欢吃生芒果。那非常好,非常好,非常好。

  英语情景对话练习二

  Todd: Nicola, you're from England.

  托德:尼科拉,你是来自英国吧。

  Nicola: Yes, I am.

  尼科拉:对啊,是的。

  Todd: OK. Now in England you have somethingcalled "Boxing day".

  托德:好的。现在英国有称为“节礼日”的节日。

  Nicola: Yes, we do.

  尼科拉:对,是有。

  Todd: So, we don't have that in America. What is Boxing day?

  托德:我们美国并没有这样一个节日。什么是节礼日?

  Nicola: Well, boxing day is always on the 26th of December, the day after Christmas day, and itwas originally called boxing day because it was the day in England when the very rich people inVictorian times gave presents to their servants, the day after Christmas, and usually it would besomething like money, or food but they would give it to them in a small box, and so onDecember the 26th, servants would receive their boxes,the Christmas boxes, and that's why itwas called Boxing day.

  尼科拉:嗯,节礼日是在每年的12月26日,圣诞节之后的那天,称之为节礼是是因为在维多利亚时代,英国的富人通常在圣诞节之后的这一天送仆人礼物,礼物一般是钱、食物之类的东西,他们会把礼物放在一个小盒子里,仆人们会在12月26日收到他们的盒子,圣诞节盒子,这就是称之为节礼日的原因。

  Todd: OK

  托德:好的。

  Nicola: Today, people don't really receive money or food so much, sometimes you give extratips at Christmas, but Boxing day has stuck. So that's the name.

  尼科拉:今天,人们通常不会收到金钱或是食物这样的礼物,有时你会在圣诞节给额外的小费,而节礼日一定要给。所以名字就这么得来了。

  Todd: What do people do on Boxing day?

  托德:人们在节礼日都做什么?

  Nicola: Nothing really. Uh, eat the leftover turkey, turkey sandwiches, watch TV, and in myfamily we usually go and watch dog racing, grey hound racing. Yeah, and lose some money...

  尼科拉:没什么。嗯,吃剩下的火鸡,火鸡三明治,看电视,我们家通常会去看赛狗比赛,灰狗比赛。

  Todd: Lose money!

  托德:输钱!

  Nicola: Yeah always. At least I do.

  尼科拉:的确总是输钱。至少我是这样的。

  Todd: Wow, cool. Dog track. Is there a dog track near your house?

  托德:哇,很酷啊。赛狗比赛。你家附近有赛狗场地吗?

  Nicola: Yeah, there is, where I live, yeah.

  尼科拉:是啊,有,就在我住的地方。

  英语情景对话练习三

  Todd: OK, Now, Anna, you were telling a cute story about a special gift you gave your husband.

  托德:好的,那现在安娜,你讲讲有关你送你丈夫特别礼物的有趣故事吧。

  Anna: Yes. Well, our first Valentine's day, I wanted to give John a very unique gift, so I remembered that he used to have an iguana, so I thought he liked reptiles, and I found a cute Pac Man Frog at the pet store, and actually one of my students told me about Pac Man Frogs and I thought, "Oh, that's so cute!" and so I bought the frog for John and I surprised him with it, and I made him close his eyes and I brought the frog out and the look on John's face was so funny. He was so terrified because he didn't like reptiles. I was wrong.

  安娜:好的。嗯,那是我们过的第一个情人节,我想送约翰一件非常特别的礼物,我记得他曾经养过一只鬣鳞蜥,所以我认为他喜欢爬行动物,我在宠物店看到一只吃豆蛙,实际上我的一个学生告诉过我有关吃豆蛙的事情,我想,“哦,它真可爱!”于是我为约翰买了这只吃豆蛙,想给他个惊喜,我让他闭上眼睛,然后我把吃豆蛙拿出来,当时约翰脸上的表情非常有意思。他非常害怕,因为他根本就不喜欢爬行动物。是我想错了。

  Todd: Oh, no!

  托德:哦,不!

  Anna: Yeah, so he had to keep the frog for maybe one year. And he didn't like it. He thought it smelled bad, and the worst thing was the frog had to eat baby mice, so once a week John had to go to the pet store and buy a baby mouse and feed it to the frog, so!

  安娜:是的,他不得不养那只吃豆蛙,大概养了一年吧。他根本不喜欢它。他认为它有难闻的味道,最糟糕的事情是这只青蛙要吃小老鼠,所以约翰不得不每周去一次宠物店买小老鼠,然后喂这只青蛙,就是这样!

  Todd: Wow! The frog ate mice?

  托德:哇!那只青蛙吃老鼠?

  Anna: Yeah, once a week, it ate a mouse.

  安娜:对,一周一次,它吃老鼠。

  Todd: How much did it weigh?

  托德:它有多重?

  Anna: Maybe 8 ounces. I don't know. It was big. It could sit in your hand. It was the same size as your hand. Yeah, it was really big.

  安娜:大概8盎司吧。我不清楚。它很大。它可以坐在你的手上。和你手的大小一样。嗯,它真的很大。

  Todd: Wow, that's a cool story. A Pac Man frog.

  托德:哇,这是一个很棒的故事。一只吃豆蛙。

  Anna: Yeah, Pac Man, cause it looks like the Pac Man character.

  安娜:对,吃豆蛙,因为它长的像吃豆人那个形象。

  
看了“英语情景对话练习”的人还看了:

1.关于英语对话训练材料

2.简单英语情景对话常用英语对话

3.英语情景对话大全两人

4.简单英语情景对话大全

5.英语情景对话练习

    3685568