学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

有关退房的英语对话精选

韦彦分享

  开展对话教学的基础是建立教师与学生之间平等的地位,以学生的学习兴趣为教学核心,以学生的自主学习为教学目标,在老师的引导与启发下,进行民主化、相互化的学习行为。小编精心收集了有关退房的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

  有关退房的英语对话1

  Dealing with leaving Procedure办理离店手续

  Bell Captain (BC): This is the Bell Captain’s Desk. May I help you?

  这里是礼宾台,有什么可以帮到您的吗?

  Guest (G): I’m going to check out soon. Could you pick up my luggage, please? 我要退房了,你能上来拿行李吗?

  BC: Certainly, sir. May I have your room number, please?

  可以的,能告诉我您的房间号码吗?

  G: Yes. It’s 2932. 。好的,2932房。

  BC: Room 2932.We will send a bellman immediately. Could you wait in your room, please?

  2932房,我们会马上派一名行李员上去,您在房间里等,行吗?

  Bellman (B): Good morning, sir. I’ve come for your bags.

  早上好,先生,我是来帮您出行李的。

  G: Thank you. Could you take these two suitcases, please? I’ll bring the shoulder bag with me.

  谢谢,你帮我拿这两个行李箱好吗,我拿背包。

  B: Certainly, sir. Two suitcases? 好的,两件行李箱是吗?

  G: Yes. 是的。

  B: Is there anything valuable or breakable in them?

  里面是否有贵重物品或者易碎物品呢?

  G: No. 没有。

  B: This is your claim tag, sir. We will keep your bags at the Bell Captain’s Desk. Could you pick them up there, please?

  这是您的行李标签,我们会将行李放在行李台。您到那儿取行李好吗?

  G: Certainly. 好的。

  B: Thank you, sir. 谢谢您。

  有关退房的英语对话2

  早上好先生,需要我帮忙吗?

  Good morning,I m leaving today.May i settle my hotel bill now? 早上好,今天我要离开.我现在想把在酒店的账单付了可以吗?

  Your name and your Room number,please? 请告诉我你的名字和房间号好吗?

  Jack Burns in Room 9102. 杰克伯恩斯9102室

  Did you have your breakfast? 你有吃酒店提供的早餐吗?

  Yes. 是的。

  Have you used any facilities since then? 那你曾使用过酒店设施吗?

  No 没

  Just a moment,please.I m preparing your bill...Sorry to have kept you waiting.Here is your bill,RMB 1550 Yuan in all,including 10% service charge.Please check it. 请等一下。请检查一下.我准备您的帐单...对不起,让您久等了。这是您的账单,人民币1550元,包括各方面10%的服务费。

  That s right. 对的

  You have paid a deposit of RMB 2000 Yuan,haven t you? 你已支付2000元存款,对吗?

  Yes.Here is the receipt. 是的,这是收据。

  Thank you.Here is the invoice and your change.Have a check.please. 谢谢你,这是你给的发票,请检查。

  It s quite all right.Thank you. 相当不错,谢谢你。

  You re welcome.We hope you will enjoy your journey. 不用谢,我们希望你能喜欢你的旅程。

  有关退房的英语对话3

  Hotel: Did you enjoy your stay with us?

  酒店:您对我们的服务满意吗?

  Guest: Yes, very much so. However, I now need to get to the airport. I have a flight that leaves in about two hours, so what is the quickest way to get there?

  顾客:非常满意。但我现在要去机场。飞机两小时后起飞,去机场最快的一条路是哪个?

  Hotel: We do have a free airport shuttle service.

  酒店:我们提供免费机场大巴服务。

  Guest: That sounds great, but will it get me to the airport on time?

  顾客:但我能准时到机场吗?

  Hotel: Yes, it should. The next shuttle leaves in 15 minutes, and it takes approximately 25 minutes to get to the airport.

  酒店:可以的。下一班车15分钟后发车,大约25分钟就可以到机场。

  Guest: Fantastic. I'll just wait in the lounge area. Will you please let me know when it will be leaving?

  顾客:太棒了。那我就在休息区等候。车要开的时候可以告诉我一下吗?

  Hotel: Of course, sir. Oh, before you go would you be able to settle the mini-bar bill?

  酒店:当然可以。离开之前您是否可以支付一下小型冰柜的使用费?

  Guest: Oh yes certainly. How much will that be?

  顾客:当然。多少?

  Hotel: Let's see. The bill comes to .50. How would you like to pay for that?

  酒店:共37.50美元。你用什么支付?

  Guest: I'll pay with my Visa thanks, but I'll need a receipt so I can charge it to my company.

  顾客:用签证,谢谢,但我需要一张发票回公司报销。

  Hotel: Absolutely. Here we are sir. If you like you can leave your bags with the porter and he can load them onto the shuttle for you when it arrives.

  酒店:当然可以。这是您的发票。机场大巴到达后,门童会将您的行李搬到车上。

  Guest: That would be great thank you.

  顾客:非常感谢您。

  Hotel: Would you like to sign the hotel guestbook too while you wait?

  酒店:等待时您是否可以在酒店留言簿上签一下名?

  Guest: Sure, I had a really good stay here and I'll tell other people to come here.

  顾客:当然可以,这里住宿非常愉快,我想告诉其他人,让他们也来感受一下。

  Hotel: That's good to hear. Thank you again for staying at The Grand Woodward Hotel.

  酒店:太棒了,再次谢谢您。

  
看了“有关退房的英语对话”的人还看了:

1.酒店登记入住英语对话精选

2.旅游英语情景对话:结账退房

3.有关入住宾馆的英语对话

4.关于出租车英语对话精选

5.有关旅游英语对话欣赏

6.旅游住宿退房英语短对话

    2908906