旅游英语情景对话:结账退房
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面学习啦小编为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:结账退房,欢迎大家学习!
结账退房情景对话一:
A:Hello,this is Mr. Smith in Room 502. Please send up a bellboy. I'm checking out. What time is checking out time?
A:喂,我是502室的史密斯先生。请派一位服务生上来,我要退房了,退房时间是几点?
B:Checking out time is twelve. Guests will avoid an additional days room charge by checking out on time.
B:退房时间是12点,请准时办理退房手续,以免增加一天的费用。
A:It's nearly 12:00 now. Will I be charged extra?
A:现在将近12点了,我要额外付费吗?
B: We won't charge any extra if you'd vacate the room by two o'clock.
B:如果您能在两点钟之前搬出去,我们就不额外收费。
A:Thank you very much. May I leave my baggage here until Thursday?
A:非常感谢你,我可不可以把行李寄放在这儿直到星期四?
B:Yes. We can put it in our storage room.
B:可以,我们可以把行李放到我们的储藏室去。
A:Will there be any extra charge?
A:要另计费用吗?
B:There will be no charge on baggage left by guests who have checked out.
B:退房房客的行李可以免费保存。
A:I see. Please prepare my bill and I will be down to pay it.
结账退房情景对话二:
A:We're leaving now.
A:我们现在就要走了。
B:Here's your bill.
B:这是你们的账单。
A:Right. And would you please forward our mail to this address?
A:好的。请把给我们的邮件转寄到这个地址好吗?
B:Certainly.
B:当然可以。
A:Thank you. Goodbye.
A:谢谢你。再见。
B:Goodbye. Hope to see you again.
B:再见。希望再见到你们。
结账退房情景对话三:
A:What's the matter?
A:有什么事情?
B:Checking out, please.
B:我要退房。
A:Can I have your keys,please? Thank you. Here's your statement.
A:能把钥匙给我吗?谢谢。这是您的账单。
B:Excuse me. What are these charges?
B:对不起。这几笔钱是怎么回事?
A:Oh,these are the phone charges and these are for something from the bar.
A;哦,这些是电话费,这些是酒吧里的开销。
B:Wait a minute. I made a phone call , but I never made a connection.
B:等等。我是打过一个电话,可我没有打过外线啊。
A:I know, sir. Those aren't telephone company charges. Those are hotel charges.
A:我知道。先生。这些不是电话公司的收费,这些是旅馆收的。
B:Isn't that a bit excessive?
B:这是不是有点过分?
A:I'm sorry,sir. It's our policy.
A;对不起,先生。这是我们的规矩。
B:OK. Here is the money.
B:好了。给你钱。
A:Thank you. Welcome to our hotel again.
A:谢谢。欢迎再来。
结账退房情景对话四:
A:May I help you?
A:需要帮忙吗?
B:I'm leaving now. Could you send a bellboy to pick up my baggage? I'm in Room 603.
B:我现在要走,你能派一个服务生来提我的行李吗?我在603室。
A:Certainly. We'll be up in a few minutes.
A:当然,我们几分钟内就上去。
B:Thank you.
B:谢谢。
C:Bellboy !
C:服务生!
B:Come in!
B:进来!
C:Is this the only bag you have?
C:您只有这个袋子吗?
B:No. There's another here.
B:不,这里还有一个。
C:All right. I'll take these down to the lobby and leave them for you at the Bell Desk.
C:好的。我把这些带到下面的大厅,并给您放在服务台。
B:Thank you. I'll be down in a minute.
B:谢谢,我一分钟内就下去。