西餐厅点餐的英语对话
英语对话课教学是实现英语学习的最终目标——交际的最好手段。小编精心收集了西餐厅点餐英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
西餐厅点餐英语对话1
A:Can I take your order?
B:I’ll take two value meals(套餐).
A:What kind of drink do you want with those?
B:One Pepsi and the other a sprite please.
A:You can supersize your meal for only 39 cents extra.
B:Yes, I’d like that then.
A:How about anything for desert? Like an apple-pie or ice cream?
B:No, thanks, that will be it.
西餐厅点餐英语对话2
A:I've never been to a restaurant like this before.
我以前没来过这种餐厅。
B:It's really different, isn't it?
真的很与众不同吧?
A:That's a good word to describe it.
这样的形容很贴切。
B:I hope you're hungry because the pizza here is huge as well as to die for.
希望你够饿,因为这里的比萨大得吓人,也很好吃。
A:I am hungry. I think I could eat a large by myself.
我是饿了,我想我自己就可以吃完一块大比萨。
B:Well, let's order one for starters.
我们先点一块。
A:I'm in the mood for a Californian.
我想吃加州口味的比萨。
B:That happens to be my favorite. Waiter, I think we're ready to order.
那刚好也是我喜欢的。服务生,我们可以点菜了。
西餐厅点餐英语对话3
A:What can I get for you today, sir?
先生,你今天要点什么?
B:I would like a cup of decaf with cream and no sugar.
我要一杯低咖啡因的咖啡,加奶精,不加糖。
A:Would you like anything else with that?
除了咖啡,你还需要什么吗?
B:How fresh is that apple pie over there?
那边的苹果派新鲜吗?
A:Our pie is brought in fresh every day. And I can tell you it's delicious.
我们进的派每天都很新鲜,而且很可口。
B:Okay, throw in a piece of that pie then.
好的,那再多点一个派。
A:Is this to stay or to go?
要在这里用餐,还是外带?
B:I'm in a bit of a hurry today, so we'd better make it to go. Thanks for asking.
我今天有点赶,还是外带好了,谢谢你。
看了“西餐厅点餐英语对话”的人还看了: