关于餐厅点菜的英语对话阅读
英语学科作为一门语言教学,不仅仅是语言知识的学习以及技能的掌握,更应该是两种语言与文化之间的对话教学。小编精心收集了关于餐厅点菜的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
关于餐厅点菜的英语对话篇1
Waiter: Good evening. Do you have a reservation?
晚上好。您约定座位了吗?
Tom: No, Idon''t.
没有
Waiter: How many people are you together?
你们一共多少人?
Tom: Me on my own
就我一个人。
Waiter: Please follow me.This is menu
请跟我来,这是菜单。
Tom: Well, I think I would like to have a shrimp cocktail and the tomato sausage soup first
我想先点一个虾仁杯和一个番茄红肠汤。
Waiter: Yes, sir. What main dish would you like,sir?
好的,先生。你喜欢什么主菜?
Tom: I''ll have the sirloin steak.What special kind of desserts do you have?
请给我一客牛腰肉排。你们有什么特色甜品?
Waiter: Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding
柠檬派,糖油煎饼,巧克力圣代和奶油布丁。
Tom: Well, I think I''ll order after I finish the main course.
等我吃过主菜再点吧。
Waiter: All right, I''ll bring the soup right away.
好的,汤马上就会上来。
关于餐厅点菜的英语对话篇2
AWould you like to order now,madam?
女士,想好要吃什么了吗?
BYes,please.I'd like the steak and mushrooms.
是的,请给我来一份牛排和蘑菇。
AHow would you like your steak,rare,mediam,or well-done?
牛排要三分熟,五分熟还是全熟?
BI'd like it well done ,please.
我要全熟的。
AWhat kind of potatoes would like to go with that,mushed,boiled,or baked?
配的土豆要土豆泥,煮的还是烤的?
BI think i have bake potatoes.And i now have a ice tea with lemon on the side,please.
要烤土豆。我还要一杯配一片柠檬的冰茶。
AGood,and would you care for soup or salad to start with?
好的,头盘要汤还是沙拉?
BI'd like cream onion soup please.
请来一份奶油洋葱汤。
AWill you have desert to be ,madam?
要甜点吗,女士?
BI want to skip desert.That all,thank you.
不要甜点了。就这些,谢谢。
AOK,I'll be with you in a moment.
好的,稍等片刻。
关于餐厅点菜的英语对话篇3
A:What Can I get you?
您需要点什么?
B:I' ll have a Cosmo please.
我要一杯卡兹莫酒。
C:Dude! You can' t order a Cosmo! That' s a ladies drink, you' re embarrasing me!
老兄!你可不能点卡兹莫!那是女生的酒,别让我难堪了!
B:What are you talking about? It' s a good drink!
你在说什么呢?那是好酒!
C:It' s too soft! Order something with a little more kick to it!
这酒太温和了!就点些稍微烈一些的吧!
B:Fine! I' ll have a sex on the beach.
好吧!我要在海滩上做爱。
C:You have got to be kidding me!
你在耍我吧!
B:Come on! It' s delicious! Especially when served in a pineapple or coconut.
拜托!那酒味道不错的!特别是加上菠萝和椰子。
C:Forget it, I' m ordering for you. I' ll have a Scotch on the rocks and my friend here will have a Manhattan. Put it on my tab. Here now this is a real drink!
好吧好吧,我帮你点。我要一杯英格兰的烈酒,我朋友要一杯曼哈顿,算在我的账上。这才是真正的酒!
B:That' s strong! This is going to get me wasted!
这酒很烈的说!我喝不了会浪费的!
C:That' s the idea!
好主意!
看了“关于餐厅点菜的英语对话”的人还看了: