关于餐馆点菜的英语对话
一般意义上的英语情景对话教学,是指教师为达到教学目标,通过学生分组,各自扮演相应的角色,在特定的场所(通常在教室)表现特定的故事情景。小编精心收集了关于餐馆点菜的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
关于餐馆点菜的英语对话篇1
Q:Are you ready to order now,sir?
先生,你现在准备好点菜吗?
A:Yes.Let me have this roast beef special.
是的,我要一份特价烤牛肉。
Q:You have a choice of vegetables,green peas,lima beans,or spinach.
你可以选择蔬菜:青碗豆、利马豆或菠菜。
A:I'll have the green peas.And make sure the beef is well done.
我要青碗豆,但牛排务必要烤老些。
Q:Yes,sir.What would you like to drink?Coffee,tea,or milk?
是的,先生,你想喝点什么?咖啡、茶还是牛奶呢?
A:A cup of coffee,please,with cream and sugar.
请来一杯咖啡,加乳酪和糖。
Q:The cream and sugar are on the table,sir.
先生,乳酪和糖放在桌子上。
A:Oh,yes.
噢,是的。
Q:Would you like to order some dessert?
你想要些甜点吗?
A:What comes with the special?
哪些甜点和特价牛排相配吗?
Q:Ice cream,fresh fruit,or chocolate cake.
冰淇淋、新鲜水果或巧克力蛋糕。
A:I think I'll have a dish of vanilla ice cream.
我想要一份香草冰淇淋。
Q:Yes,sir.
是的,先生。
A:Waiter,may I have my check,please?
服务员,买单。
Q:Here you are,sir.Pay the cashier at the door.
这是你的账单,请到门口出纳处付款。
关于餐馆点菜的英语对话篇2
Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant
休正在餐厅点餐
a few moments later?
(过了一会儿)
Emma: one sparkling water
埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。
Hugh: Thanks very much
休:谢谢!
Emma: Are you ready to order?
埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?
Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.
休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么?
Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?
埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?
Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?
休:可以。好的…至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?
Emma: Chicken.
埃玛:…鸡肉…
Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please
休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。
Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?
埃玛:…煮土豆。好的。
Hugh: Thanks very much.
休:谢谢!
Emma: OK.
埃玛:好的。
关于餐馆点菜的英语对话篇3
Waiter: Good evening. Do you have a reservation?
晚上好。您约定座位了吗?
Tom: No, Idon''t.
没有
Waiter: How many people are you together?
你们一共多少人?
Tom: Me on my own
就我一个人。
Waiter: Please follow me.This is menu
请跟我来,这是菜单。
Tom: Well, I think I would like to have a shrimp cocktail and the tomato sausage soup first
我想先点一个虾仁杯和一个番茄红肠汤。
Waiter: Yes, sir. What main dish would you like,sir?
好的,先生。你喜欢什么主菜?
Tom: I''ll have the sirloin steak.What special kind of desserts do you have?
请给我一客牛腰肉排。你们有什么特色甜品?
Waiter: Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding
柠檬派,糖油煎饼,巧克力圣代和奶油布丁。
Tom: Well, I think I''ll order after I finish the main course.
等我吃过主菜再点吧。
Waiter: All right, I''ll bring the soup right away.
好的,汤马上就会上来。
看了“关于餐馆点菜的英语对话”的人还看了: