关于餐厅的英语对话阅读
随着时代的发展,英语口语日渐成为一种学习趋势。英语对话是练习英语口语的有效方法之一。小编精心收集了关于餐厅的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
关于餐厅的英语对话篇1
Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant
休正在餐厅点餐
a few moments later?
(过了一会儿)
Emma: one sparkling water
埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。
Hugh: Thanks very much
休:谢谢!
Emma: Are you ready to order?
埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?
Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.
休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么?
Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?
埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?
Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?
休:可以。好的…至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?
Emma: Chicken.
埃玛:…鸡肉…
Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please
休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。
Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?
埃玛:…煮土豆。好的。
Hugh: Thanks very much.
休:谢谢!
Emma: OK.
埃玛:好的。
关于餐厅的英语对话篇2
A:Thanks for lunch. It was delicious. 谢谢你请的午餐。它很美味。
B:It's OK. 不客气。
A:Next time lunch is on me. 下次的午餐我请。
B:Don't be silly. 别傻了。
A:I'm serious. 我是认真的。
B:All right. Next time you will treat. 好的。下次你请。
A:It's a deal. 一言为定。
关于餐厅的英语对话篇3
Woman: What is this? I didn't order that. 这是什么呀?我点的不是这个菜。
Waiter: I'm terribly sorry. May I have your order again? I'll get it right away. 实在是太抱歉了,您再讲一下您点的是什么好吗?我马上去换您的菜。
Woman: I've ordered savory pork and coleslaw. 我叫的是美味猪肉和凉拌卷心菜。
Waiter: I'm sorry. I must have made a mistake. I'll bring them for you at once. 对不起,是我的错。我马上把您的菜端上来。
Woman: Hey! What is this? 喂,这是什么?
Waiter: Pardon me, Miss. But didn't you order chicken soup? 对不起,小姐。这不是您叫的鸡汤吗?
Woman: Oh, Is that what this is? 噢,就是这个?
Waiter: I believe so. But if it really bothers you, I'll replace it for you. 我想是的。不过如果您觉得喝得不舒服的话,我可以给您换一个。
Woman: No, don't replace it. Give a refund. 不用换了,给我退钱吧。
Waiter: Sorry. I'm afraid we can't. But you may order something else instead. 抱歉,这恐怕不行。但您可以叫个其他的菜来代替。
Woman: Oh, really? Give me a clam soup. 噢,真的吗?给我来个蛤蜊汤。
Waiter: Okay, Miss. 好的,小姐。
Woman: Thank you. 谢谢。
Waiter: I hope you enjoy your dinner. 希望您吃的开心。
看了“关于餐厅的英语对话”的人还看了: