关于简单的英语对话练习
情景是进行言语交际活动的必要因素。交际化的英语课堂教学需要教师充分地利用和创设情景组织课堂教学,做到教学内容情景化。小编精心收集了关于简单的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
关于简单的英语对话1
Steven wants to change some US dollars into RMB. Now he is asking the bank clerk for help.
史蒂文想把一些美元兑换成人民币。此刻他正在向锒行职员寻求帮助。
Steven: Excuse me, will you change me some money, please?
史蒂文:打扰一下,请你帮我换点钱好吗?
Bank Clerk: Of course.
银行职员:当然可以了!
Steven: I'd like to change these dollars into RMB. Would you please tell me the exchange rate between American dollar and RMB?
史蒂文:我想把这些美元换成人民币,请告诉我美元和人民币之间的兑换率好吗?
Bank Clerk: Sure. At present one dollar is equal to 6.4392 yuan. How many dollars would you like to change?
银行职员:好的。目前1美元换 6.4392元人民币。您打算兑换多少美元?
Steven: 500 dollars, please.
史蒂文:500美元。
Bank Clerk: Please wait for a moment...Now here is your Chinese currency. See if it's right. It's 3,220 yuan. Please keep this exchange memo. You may need it for converting when you leave China.
银行职员:请稍等……这是您的人民币,点点看对不对。一共是3220元。请保存好兑换凭证,在您离开中国要兑换时可能有用。
Steven: OK. Thank you for your help. That's very nice of you.
史蒂文:好的。谢谢你的帮助。你真好。
Bank Clerk: It's my pleasure.
银行职员:乐意为您效劳。
关于简单的英语对话2
Steven wants to buy a car but his money is notenough, so he decides to ask the bank for help.
史蒂文想买一辆车,但他的钱不够,所以他不得不求助于银行。
Bank Clerk: Good morning, what can I do for you?
银行职员:早上好,您需要办理什么业务?
Steven: I want to buy a car to facilitate my life. ButI don't have enough money. Could you supply a loan to me?
史蒂文:我想买辆车使我的生活更加便利,但我现在还没有足够的钱。贵行能否给我提供一笔贷款?
Bank Clerk: Oh, I see. Would you mind telling me your monthly salary?
银行职员:哦,我明白了。你能告诉我您的月薪是多少吗?
Steven: Sure. 7,000 yuan per month.
史蒂文:当然可以。每月7000元。
Bank Clerk: OK. We can supply you a loan. How much do you want to loan?
银行职员:好的,我们可以给您提供贷款。你想要贷款多少?
Steven: 200,000 yuan. By the way, what about the interest rate?
史蒂文:20万吧。顺便问一下,利率是多少啊?
Bank Clerk: It's only 4.5% for one-year loan. Do you want to apply now?
银行职员:一年贷款利率仅4.5%。您想现在就申请吗?
Steven: Yes, I think so.
史蒂文:是的。
Bank Clerk: OK. Please fill out this loan application.
银行职员:好的,请填写这份贷款申请表。
Steven: All right. Thank you.
史蒂文:好。谢谢。
Bank Clerk: My pleasure.
银行职员:很乐意为您效劳。
关于简单的英语对话3
Steven got his salary yesterday. He decided to go tothe bank to deposit it. This morning he comes to thebank.
史蒂文昨天发工资了。他决定去银行把工资给存起来。今天早上他来到银行。
Bank Clerk: Good morning, sir. What can I do foryou?
银行职员:早上好,先生。我能为您做些什么呢?
Steven: Good morning. I want to deposit a sum of money into my account.
史蒂文:早上好,我想在我的账户里存一笔钱。
Bank Clerk: OK! How much do you want to deposit?
银行职员:好的,请问您想存多少呢?
Steven: Well, I want to deposit 2,000 yuan into my account.
史蒂文:嗯,存2000元钱。
Bank Clerk: Would you please fill in a deposit form first? Please write down your name, youraccount number and the amount you want to put in.
银行职员:请您先填一张存款单,好吗?请在这张存款单上写上您的名字、账号及您想存款的数额。
Steven: OK. I wonder about the rate of interest of the account.
史蒂文:好的,我想知道这种账户的利率是多少。
Bank Clerk: Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present. And it is added to youraccount every year.
银行职员:目前年利率是1%,并且每年的利息都会加到您的存款中。
Steven: Thank you very much.
史蒂文:非常感谢。
Bank Clerk: My pleasure.
银行职员:很乐意为您效劳。
看了“关于简单的英语对话”的人还看了: