有关简单英语对话练习
初中生处于行为习惯的养成期,他们对很多事情缺乏正确的理解。教师在英语教学中采用情景对话的教学方式,可以帮助其更好地了解自身生活,对他们今后的发展有积极的推动作用。学习啦小编整理了有关简单英语对话练习,欢迎阅读!
有关简单英语对话练习篇一
A:What's up? You look low.
A: 怎么了,看起来不太高兴啊。
B: It's my girlfriend.I guess she's playing the army game with me.
B:是为了我女朋友,我觉得她一直在欺骗我。
A: How come?
A:怎么会呢?
B: I saw her dating with her ex-boyfriend again.
B:我看见她又和她原来的男朋友约会了。
A: I understand that.But I think maybe it's not a date.You are taking the matter too much to heart.
A: 我理解你的感受,但是我觉得那可能不是约会吧,你多想了。
B: Maybe.But it still gets on my nervers.
B:可能吧,但还是挺烦人的。
有关简单英语对话练习篇二
A:Maybe we all will be all things to all men.
A: 也许有一天我们都会变得事故圆滑。
B: How terrible!
B:真可怕!
A: But for the life,we'll be changed by this society.
A: 但是为了生活,我们只有被社会所改变。
B: I really don't want to go into the world,I feel afraid of it.
B:我真不想进社会,我对它有一种恐惧感。
A: Don't be silly,We have reached the age to take the responsibility by ourselves.
A: 别傻了,我们已经到了自己承担责任的年龄了。
B: I know.
B: 我知道。
有关简单英语对话练习篇三
A:It sounds that you have a high opinion of him.
A: 似乎你对他评价很高。
B: He is an all-right guy.I have no bone to pick with him.
B:他这人不错,我跟他没什么矛盾。
A: Birds of a feather flock together.
A: 真是物以类聚,人以群分。
B: But he is not a fine weather friend who would sell you down the river.
B:但他不是那种靠不住的、随时都会出卖你的朋友。
A: You can't judge a person that way.I have a hunch that he is a sly dog.
A:你不能这么说,我有预感他是个阴险的人。
B: Depends on with whom.He may be doing things on the sly.but he is honest with me.I trust him.
B: 看对谁了,他也许办事狡猾,但对我还是挺诚实的,我相信他。
A: You can never tell.He might do you in when he sees an angle in doing it.
A: 那可说不准,看什么时候有利可图时,他也许会坑害你。
有关简单英语对话练习篇四
A:There is something wrong with my girlfriend.
A: 我女朋友有麻烦了。
B: What's the trouble?
B:怎么了?
A: The department manager is all over her.He says he loves her.
A: 部门经理向她献殷勤,说他喜欢她。
B: What about your friend? Did she fall for him?
B:那你朋友呢?她喜欢他吗?
A: Of course not!She thinks he's an apple-head.She doesn't like an apple-headed man,you know.
A: 当然不了!她觉得他是个缺心眼的人,她不喜欢这样的人,你知道。
B: Now you don't have the butterflies in your stomach,do you?
B:那你不用担心了,对吧?
有关简单英语对话练习篇五
A:I told you that she is no fool.
A: 我跟你说了她不是傻子。
B: I know she is quite an article,but I was not sure of her ability to cope with a boss.
B:我知道她是个很机灵的人,但我不太相信她有能力对付一个老板。
A: She can't get in Dutch with him. He's her boss,you know?
A: 她不会得罪她老板的,毕竟他是老板,你知道吗?
B: But most bosses are fools for women.
B:但很多老板都是色鬼。
看了“有关简单英语对话练习”的人还看了: