学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

关于服务员和顾客英语对话

韦彦分享

  英语学科作为一门语言教学,不仅仅是语言知识的学习以及技能的掌握,更应该是两种语言与文化之间的对话教学。今天学习啦小编整理了一些关于服务员和顾客英语对话,欢迎阅读!

  服务员和顾客英语对话一

  服务员:

  Are you ready to order now?

  您准备好点餐了吗? 外语学习教材

  迈克:

  Yes. I'll have some salad, roast beef, and mashed potatoes.

  是的.给我来点儿色拉.烤牛肉和土豆泥.

  服务员:

  How do you want the beef? Rare, medium, or well-done?

  牛肉怎么做呢?你比较喜欢生的.中等熟度的.还是完全熟的牛排?

  迈克:

  Well-done.

  完全熟的. 外语学习考试

  服务员:

  Sure. Do you want to drink anything?

  好的.您要喝点什么吗?

  迈克:

  Do you have coffee or tea?

  你们这儿有咖啡或者茶吗?

  服务员:

  Yes, we have both. Which one would you like, coffee or tea?

  是的.我们都有.您想要哪个?咖啡还是茶?

  迈克:

  Iced tea, please.

  来杯冰茶.谢谢.

  服务员和顾客英语对话二

  Waiter(W):Good evening,madam and sir.Do you have a reservation?

  晚上好,先生女士,请问你有预订吗?

  Guest(G):Yes,I’m Mr.Johnson.我是Johnson.。

  W:This way,please,Mr.Johnson.Here is your table.Is this all right?

  这边请,Johnson.先生。这是你的座位,可以吗?

  G:Thank you.It’s nice,indeed.谢谢,非常好。

  W:My pleasure.Here’s the menu.(After a while)Are you ready to order now,madam and sir?

  不客气,这是菜单。(一会儿后)你们准备点菜了吗?先生女士。

  G:No,we are still looking at the menu.You see,this is our first trip to China.Will you recommend us some Chinese dishes?

  还没,我们还在看菜单呢。你看,这是我们第一次来中国,你可以给我们推荐一些中国菜吗?

  W:How much would you spend?你大概消费多少钱呢?

  G:I don’t care about money.I’d like to have some good dishes of Chinese characteristics.

  钱不是问题,我想要一些好的有中国特色的菜。

  W:Yes,sir.Would you like shrimps with tomato,fried prawns, Peking Duck ,sweet and sour boneless pork, red-cooked eggplant, Steamed mandarin fish and fish balls soup鱼丸汤?Six dishes and one soup,is that all right?

  好的,先生,你想要茄汁虾仁、油焖大虾,北京片皮鸭,古老(咕噜)肉,红烧茄子、清蒸桂花鱼和鱼丸汤,六菜一汤,可以吗?

  G:It sounds very nice,thank you.We’ll take them all.

  听起来不错,谢谢。我们全要了。

  W:Would you like something to drink?需要点些喝吗?

  G:Yes,two beers and one orange squash,please.

  要的,两听啤酒和一杯橙汁。

  (After some time)过了一段时间

  W:Is everything all right?菜肴还可口吗?

  G:It’s delicious.非常美味

  W:Would you like anything else?还要些别的吗?

  G:Yes.I think we’ll have some dessert now.Could you tell us what you’ve got?

  是的,我想我们现在要一些甜品,可以告诉我们你们都有哪些甜点吗?

  W:We have pancake,pie,pudding,ice-cream,fruit…

  我们有煎饼、派、布丁、冰淇淋、水果

  G:Two apple pies and one hot cake.And what have you got in the way of ice-cream?

  两个苹果派、煎薄饼、你们的冰淇淋都有什么口味的?

  W:We have ice-cream of all flavors such as vanilla,double flavour,red bean and pineapple sundaes.

  冰淇淋有香草味,复合口味,红豆味,波萝圣代.

  G:Please bring us one vanilla ice-cream and two pineapple sundaes.

  请给我们一个香草冰淇淋和两个菠萝圣代.

  W:Would you like some fruit?.

  需要一些水果吗?

  G:Have you got fresh lychees?你们有新鲜的荔枝吗?

  W:I am sorry,but it is out of season now.May I suggest fresh pine-apples?

  很抱歉,但现在过季了,我建议新鲜的菠萝可以吗?

  G:No,thanks.不用,谢谢。

  W:All right,I’ll be back soon.好的,马上就来。

  服务员和顾客英语对话三

  A:Good morning, sir. Can I help you?

  早上好,先生,有什么可以为您服务的?

  B:I'm due to check out tomorrow, but I'd like to extend my stay by two days.

  我明天应该结账,但是我还想再住两天。

  A:Could I have your name and room number?

  我可以问一下您的姓名和房间号吗?

  B:Tom Black in Room 207.

  汤姆·布莱克,207房间。

  A:Please wait a moment, Mr. Black. I'll have to check the reservation records... I'm sorry, but we are expecting several tour groups to arrive today. They have booked all the rooms on the 10th floor.

  请稍等,布莱克先生。我得查一下预订记录……对不起,今天我们要接待几个旅行团。他们预定了10层的所有房间。

  B:What can be done then?

  那怎么办呢?

  A:If you don't mind transferring to another room, we may manage it for you. We usually have cancellations or no-shows.

  如果您愿意搬到另外一个房间住,我们可以为您安排一下。我们通常会有取消的预订或者没有来的客人。

  B:That's quite all right. Thank you.

  那太好了,谢谢你。

  A:It's my pleasure.

  愿意为您服务。

>>>下一页更多“服务员与顾客英语情景对话”

2299838