学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

生活中的英语对话精选

韦彦分享

  创设情境,让学生主动说英语、用英语对话引导学生加深单词意思的理解、熟悉语法现象和运用能力,激发学习兴趣和能力。小编精心收集了生活中的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

  生活中的英语对话篇1

  J: hey, how's your one year old?

  你那一岁的孩子怎么样了?

  A: she's great, thanks!

  挺好的,谢谢.

  J: that's good. Since everything is fine, have you considered going out to work?

  好,既然一切都挺顺利,你想没想过出来工作?

  A: yeah, I've spent a whole month hunting a job, but many companies just turn me down.

  想过啊,我找了一个月的工作了,但是很多公司都拒绝我了.

  J: maybe they're worrying that a new mother may not concentrate totally on her work.

  也许他们是担心你刚当了妈妈,不能全身心投入到工作中.

  A: yeah, I think so. To tell you the truth, I'm also worrying about this.

  没错,说实话,我自己也挺担心这一点的.

  J: yeah, being a working mother is more challenging than being a stay-at-home mom. There's a lot more to deal with at the workplace.

  是啊,做一个职场母亲可比专心在家带孩子难多了,工作中有更多的事情需要处理.

  A: sometimes when I imagine leaving my baby with the nanny, I'm not feeling comfortable.

  有时候我一想到要把孩子留给保姆,就觉得不舒服.

  J: then if it really happens, you may find yourself upset and stressful at work.

  那如果你真的出去工作的话,上班的时候你可能会觉得很不安,很有压力.

  A: you're right. I'm not so good at dealing with stress. So I'm not sure whether I can handle it or not.

  你说的对.我不太擅长应对压力,我也不知道能不能应对得了.

  J: perhaps it's a little early for you to start working. You may wait till the kid grows up.

  也许现在出去工作有一点早,你可以等孩子长大一些再考虑.

  A: good idea. I'll consider going back to work when the kid enters kindergarten.

  好主意,我得想想是不是等孩子上了幼儿园再出去上班.

  J: by then, you'll be fully prepared to re-start your career

  等孩子上了幼儿园,你就该准备好重新在职场打拼了.

  A: thanks you for your advice.

  谢谢你的建议.

  生活中的英语对话篇2

  Working Mother 职场母亲

  dialogue 1

  Jesska: We all admire your career success. You must be proud of yourself for achieving so much at work.

  我们都很敬佩你。工作上取得这么多成就,你一定为自己感到很骄傲吧.

  Abble:Yes I'm also proud of being the mother of two girls.

  是的,我还为自己身为两个女孩的母亲而感到骄傲。

  J: I didn't know you are a mother of two. How do you strikc a balance between work and family?

  我不知道你有两个女儿.你是怎样平衡工作和家庭的?

  A: Well, my husband shares a lot of the houswork and childcare responsibilities so I can focus more on my career

  我的丈夫帮我分担了很多家务,帮我照顾孩子,这样我就可以有更多精力放在工作

  J: That's good. Do you find enough timc to be with the kids?

  挺好的。你有足够的时间陪孩子吗?

  A: Not really, sometimes my kids complain about my being around so little. So no matter how

  busy I am everyday I will set aside some time to be with them.

  没有,有时候我的孩子也会抱怨我陪她们的时间太少了.斫以不管我每天有多忙,我都会抽出时间来和她们待一会.

  J: Do they understand your situation?

  那她们理解你的难处吗?

  A: Yes. they all show much understanding of my work. lf I happcn to be too busy to hclp them with their homcwork one day or anothcr, they'II ask my husband instead.

  理解,她们都对我的工作表示理解.如果哪天我很忙没空帮她们辅导作业,她们会找我丈夫帮忙.

  J: Ob, it's incredible that you can still help the kids witb their studics after a whole day's stressful work

  劳累了一天,你竟然还能帮孩子们做作业,太不可思议了。

  A: Yeah. I' m tirtd after work_ But when I see the kids' shining smile, all the prcssure and trouble at work goes away'

  是啊,下班之后我挺累的,但是一看到孩子们灿烂的笑容,工作上的压力和烦恼就都不见了.

  生活中的英语对话篇3

  C: I've got some great news for you!

  我有好消息要告诉你!

  K: did you get the position you wanted?

  得到想要的职位了吗?

  C: yes, I'll be promoted to department manager.

  是啊,我被提升为部门经理了.

  K: I'm glad to hear that. Congratulations!

  很高兴听到这个消息.恭喜你!

  C: thank you. Actually, I could not believe it at first. You know, there're so many outstanding people in our company. Many of them are qualified to fill that position.

  谢谢.其实一开始我都不敢相信,咱们公司有这么多优秀人才,很多人都可以胜任这个职位.

  K: sure, but you really did great and outperformed the others. You deserved it!

  是啊,但是你非常出色,比他们都好,你理应升职.

  C: thank you very much.

  谢谢.

  K: you always have unique ideas and you're such a team leader.

  你的想法总是很独特,而且领导有方.

  C: I appreciate it very much. You've been doing great. I expect to see you be promoted pretty soon.

  谢谢夸奖.你的工作也一直都干得很好,我希望你不久也能升职.

  K: that's very nice of you to say so. I'll try my best. When will you start at the new position?

  谢谢,我会尽力的.你什么时候上班呢?

  C: next week.

  下周.

  K: so by then, you'll be in charge of the whole department.

  到时候你就该负责整个部门的工作了.

  C: absolutely

  没错.

  
看了“生活中的英语对话”的人还看了:

1.生活中常用的英语对话精选

2.日常生活英语对话精选

3.关于经典的英语对话精选

4.关于日常生活英语对话大全

5.日常英语对话精选

    2105029