关于指路问路的英语对话情景带翻译(2)
关于指路问路的英语对话篇5
Joe's Place.
Joe's 的家在哪?
Ann: Hello there! Do you know where's Joe's place?
安:嗨,你知道怎么去Joe's Place?
Ryan: There are many Joes around here. What's his last name?
莱恩:这里有很多叫 JOE 的,他姓什么?
Ann: It's Simpsons.
安:辛普森。
Ryan: Joe Simpsons...Are you talking about Army Joe?
莱恩:乔·辛普森。你是在说军人JOE吗?
Ann: Yeah, he is an Army vet.
安:恩,他是老兵。
Ryan: Okay, just turn right from that crossroad. Before you reach the other crossroad, lookfor the house with the red roof and some Eucalyptus trees. That's Army Joe's place.
莱恩:哦,从那个交叉路口像右拐。到达下一个交叉路口时你就找是红色屋顶并有桉树的房子,那个是他的家。
Ann: Thank you so much.
安:太谢谢您了!
Ryan: That's alright.
莱恩:不谢!
关于指路问路的英语对话篇6
AExcuse me,Miss,can you tell me where the bank is?
打扰一下,小姐,你能告诉我银行在哪儿吗?
BYes,the bus doesn’t go there directly.You have to take the No.26 bus for five stops and then change to a No.16 bus and get off at the third stop.When you get off,you can see the bank.
可以,但是车不能直接到那儿你得坐5站26路公共汽车,然后换乘16路公共汽车,在第三站下车后你就能看到这家银行了。
AHow long will it take me to get there?
到那儿需要多少时间?
BIt’s about an hour.
大约一个小时。
AI see.Thank you.
我知道了,谢谢。
BNot at all.
不用谢。
关于指路问路的英语对话篇7
AExcuse me. Do you know where the Admiral Hotel is?
对不起,你知道海军上将旅馆在哪儿?
BThat's over on Callaway Street,isn't it?
那是在卡来威街,不是吗?
AYes,but I can't find Callaway Street.
是的,但我找不到卡来威街。
BWalk that way for about four blocks. The hotel's about two blocks north of there.
往那边走四条街,旅馆就在那儿,往北走两条街。
AThanks a lot.
多谢。
BNot at all.
不用客气。
关于指路问路的英语对话篇8
AExcuse me, you look lost.Can I help you?
抱歉,你好像迷路了,需要帮忙吗?
BOh,Thank you. I'm looking for the train station.
噢,谢谢,我正在找火车站.
ARight. Let me see. You go straight down here and turn right.
哦,好的,让我想想,从这里直走然后右转。
BRight? OK,got it.
右边?知道了.
AThen take the next left then the next right. Are you with me?
然后下一条再左转然后再右转。你懂我的意思吗?
BNext left then right? OK.
下一条左转然后再右转,知道了。
猜你喜欢:
4.英语情景会话
5.问路常用英语对话