问路和指路的英语对话
对话教学就是以师生平等为基础,以学生自主探研为特征,以兴趣为核心,在教师指导下的师生和生生间民主化的、互为主体化的学习活动。学习啦小编整理了问路和指路的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
问路和指路的英语对话一
A:Good! There's the information desk. How do we get to the 70th Street, please?
太好了!问讯处。请问我们该怎样去第70街?
B:The Northern Line is what you want.
你们可以坐北线地铁。
A:How much is it?
票价多少?
B:It's two yuan.
两元。
A:Which way do we go for the Northern Line?
我们怎样去北线地钱?
B:Just go through the No. 8 ticket-barrier over there. A train will be in directly.
从8号检票口往前走,车马上就进站。
A:I appreciate it. Thank you.
明白了。谢谢。
B:That's all right.
不客气。
问路和指路的英语对话二
Y:Where are we now?
我们现在是在什么地方呢?
X:Boy! I don't know. We're completely lost.
啊!我不知道,我们完全迷路了。
Y:Oh, here comes a police officer. Let's ask her.
哦,一位警官过来了,我们去问问她。
X:OK.…Excuse me. May I ask where we are now?
好啊。……对不起,请问我们现在是在什么地方?
Z:Yes, you're on Fifth Avenue. Where would you like to go?
你们在第五大道。你们要去哪里呢?
X:The MRT.
捷运站。
Z:Then you should go that way.
那么你们应朝那个方向走。
问路和指路的英语对话三
A:What's the cheapest way to go there?
到那里最便宜的方式是什么?
B:By subway.
坐地铁。
A:Oh, is that right? Is there a subway station near here?
哦,是这样吗?这附近有没有地铁站?
B:Yes, there is one on the other side of the building.
有的,这座大楼对面就有一个。
A:Good.Can I walk through this duilding?
好的,我能穿过这座大楼吗?
B:I'm afraid you can't. You'll have to go out there and walk around.
恐怕不能。你必须走到外面绕过去。
A:I see.Thank you.
我知道了,谢谢。
看了“问路和指路的英语对话”的人还看了: