英语看病情景实用对话阅读带翻译
在英语考试的听力中,我们需要通过录音中的情景对话来听取我们所要的答案,今天学习啦小编在这里为大家分享一些英语看病情景实用对话,欢迎大家阅读!
英语看病情景实用对话篇一
AYou must know you've been scheduled to have an operation the day after
您一定知道,您的手术安排在后天。
BYes. But I don't know the exact time.
是的,但是我不知道确切时间。
AThe operation starts at 10 0'clock. But you'll get an injection of anaesthesia about 30 to 45 minutes in advance. If your family comes to see you before the operation, they should come before 8:30.
手术10点开始。但是你得提前30至45分钟注射麻醉剂。如果您的家人手术前要来看您,就应该在8点半以前来。
BOh, I see. I will tell my wife. Thank you for telling me so much.
哦,我知道了,我会告诉我妻子的。谢谢你告诉我这么多。
AIt's nothing. Did your doctor explain to you about what operation you are going to have?
没什么,您的医生向您说了要动什么手术了吗?
BYes, of course. I am going to have my appendix removed.
当然了,我要做切除阑尾的手术。
AOK. Have you signed the consent?
好的,在手术同意书上签字了吗?
BYes. Here it is.
签了,给您。
英语看病情景实用对话篇二
AWhat's the matter with you, Mary? You look a bit pale.
玛丽,你怎么了?你看起来脸色有点苍白。
BI'm afraid I've got a terrible cold. What should I do?
恐怕我得了重感冒,我该怎么办?
AHave you taken any medicine?
你吃药了吗?
BYes, but I'm not feeling very better now. Actually I'm feeling even worse.
吃了,但是我没感觉好,实际上反倒更重了。
AWell, if I were you, I'd go to see the doctor. That might help. And you'd better stay in bed today instead of going to work.
如果我是你的话,我会去看医生,那样才有用。而且你今天最好躺在床上,别去上班了。
英语看病情景实用对话篇三
AGood afternoon. Can I help you?
下午好,有什么可以帮您的?
BI need some remedies for an upset stomach.
我需要一些治疗消化不良的药。
AAre you also suffering from pain and fever?
有疼痛和发烧的症状么?
BYes, and I also have the runs
是的,我现在还拉肚子。
AI'll give you some tablets that should make you feel better. One moment, please. Here you are. Take these tablets three times a day swallow them with water.
我给您开一些药,这些药可以让您感觉舒眼点。请稍等。给您药。一天吃三次,白水送服。
BWhen should I take them?
我什么时候吃?
ATake on after each meal.
饭后吃一片。
BHow long should I continue taking them?
我要吃多久?
ATake them for two days.If your symptoms persist for more than two days, you should see a doctor Also,be sure to drink plenty of water to prevent dehydration.
吃两天。如果两天之后仍不见好转,您就应该去看医生。而且,一定要多喝水,以免脱水。
BThank you for your advice.
谢谢您的建议。