中国旅游英语情景对话
如果想要出外旅游,那就有必要学习一些出外旅游常用英语口语。下面学习啦小编为大家带来中国旅游英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
中国旅游英语情景对话1:黄龙溪古镇
After talkine with friends nbout China's ancient towns. Amv decided to visit one of them in person. Now she is having a conversation with a local person.
埃米听了朋友们关于中国古镇的介绍后,决定亲自到一个古镇看看她正在和当地的居民聊天。
Amy:Hi. I am Amy from America. Nice to meet vou.
埃米:你好,我是来自美国的埃米,很高兴认识你。
Local Person:Hi. Welcome to Huanglongxi Town.
当地人:你好,欢迎来到黄龙溪古镇。
Amy:How old is this town?
埃米:这座古镇有多少年了?
Local Person:It was built almost 1,700 years ago. So this town has seen much about the Chinese history
当地人:本镇始建于约1700年之前,它见证了很多中国的历史时刻。
Amy:That is long time ago. Even older than the United States of America.
埃米:真的是很老了,比美国的历史还要长。
Local Person:Yes. There are many ancient towns like Huanalonoxi Town in China.
当地人:是的。中国有很多像黄龙溪一样的古镇呢。
Amy:I see.
埃米:明白了。
Local Person:Huanolonaxi Town is very famous in histonr. It has been written in the work of a very famous poet Du Fu.
当地人:黄龙溪古镇在历史上很出名,也曾出现在中国著名诗人杜甫的作品中。
Amy:I know about this poet.
埃米:我知道这个诗人。
Local Person:This ancient town has also maintained a very deep rustic western Sichuan folk culture from the Southern Song Dynasty.
中国旅游英语情景对话2:丽江古镇
Emmy meets a friend ji-om Lijiang Town named Kent while she is traveling in China. Kent tells her much about Lijiang Town.
埃米在中国旅行的时候遇到了一个来自丽江古镇的朋友肯特他向埃米介绍了关于丽江古镇的很多事情。
Amy:Where are you from, Kent?
埃米:你来自哪里呢,肯特?
Kent:I am from Lijiang Town.
肯特:我来自丽江古镇。
Amy:I have watched a TV program about Lijiang Town. It is really an amazing place.
埃米:我之前在电视上看到过关于丽江古镇的节目。那里真的美得让人惊叹。
Kent:Yes. I couldn't agree more. Lijiang Town is officially called Dayan town which is a literal meaning for great inkstand.
肯特:是的,我很赞同丽江古城,官方称为大研镇,字面意思是巨大的墨水台。
Amy:wow.Is it a mountainous area?
埃米:哇,那个地万也是山区吗?
Kent:Yes. It is on a piece of rich flatland fed by a river and surrounded by green mountains. There are no other towns in China like Lijianq Town which incorporates the architecture styles of both North and South part of China.
肯特:是的。丽江古城坐落在河流冲击成的平地上,四周都是山丽江古城是中国唯一一个结合了中国南北方建筑风格的古城。
中国旅游英语情景对话3:苏州周庄
Jason just got back from his trip to Zhouzhuang.He is now telling Amy about Zhouzhuang and show her pictures there.
贾森刚从周庄回来,正在向埃米描述周庄,并向她展示之前去周庄的照片。
Amy:Where have you been for the last two weeks?
埃米:上两周你去哪里了?
Jason:’I have been to southern part of China for sightseeing.
贾森:我去中国的南万旅行了。
Amy:What have you visited there?
埃米:那你都去了哪些地方?
Jason:I have visited Zhouzhuang which is located in the southeast of Suzhou City. It is an ancient town with a history of nearly 900 years.
贾森:我去了周庄。它坐落在苏州市的东南方,是一座拥有近900年历史的古城。
Amy:It must be very old and quiet.
埃米:那里一定很古老也很安静。
Jason:Yes. I feel very peaceful. It attracts many tourists from the whole world.People want to come to see the ancient Chinese architecture style because many simple buildings there are well preserved in its original form.
贾森:是的.在那里的时候我感觉到心里很安宁.周庄吸引着世界各地的很多游客.池们都想来看一下中国的古典建筑风格。因为周庄里有很多以前的简单建筑都被完好无损地保存了下来。
中国旅游英语情景对话相关文章:
10.有关旅游实用英语对话