旅游英语情景对话
旅游英语是为培养高素质旅游从业人员和管理人员的必修课程,而旅游活动是一种跨文化交际的文化交流过程。小编精心收集了旅游英语情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!
旅游英语情景对话1
K:Evan, are you OK? You've hardly eaten anythingfor lunch.
凯西:艾凡,你还好吧?你午餐几乎没吃什么。
E:I guess I'm not very hungry.
艾凡:我想我不大饿。
K:What? You!? You've been eating like a bear the whole trip. Is something the matter?
凯西:什么?你!?这整趟旅行你都吃很多。有什么问题吗?
E:I don't know. I feel kind of slow. I mean, I don't feel well. Something's wrong.
艾凡:我不知道。我觉得不怎么有精神。我的意思是我不大舒服。有点不对劲。
K:Is it your stomach? Do you have a headache? A fever?
凯西:是你的胃吗?头会痛吗?有没有发烧?
E:I don't think so. I just feel kind of tired.
艾凡:我想没有。我只是觉得有点累罢了。
K:Do you want to see a doctor?
凯西:你想去看医生吗?
E:Maybe I just need some more rest.
艾凡:也许我只需要多休息。
We've been traveling and moving about for a month straight now.
到目前为止,我们已经连续旅行奔波一个月了。
K:Well, yes, that's true, but I don't feel sick. Come on.
凯西:嗯,是的,这倒是实话,但是我没有觉得不舒服啊。走吧,
I think we should see a doctor. I'll ask the lady in the hostel to recommend one for us.
我想我们应该去看医生。我会请旅社的那位女士为我们推荐一个医师。
E:No, it's not that bad. I'll tell you what. Let's go home, and I'll go right to bed.
艾凡:不用啦,没那么严重。我告诉你吧。咱们回家,然后我直接上床睡觉。
If I still don't feel well in the morning, I promise you I'll go see a doctor.
如果明天早上我还是觉得不舒服的话,我答应你我会去看医生的。
K:That's a deal. In the meantime, while you're sleeping, I'll go to a neighborhood drugstore andpick up a few things.
凯西:就这么说定了。在你睡觉的同时,我会到附近的一家药房买些东西。
E:Gee, thanks.
艾凡:嗯,谢谢你。
K:Thanks? You don't have to thank me. Come on. Get your coat on. I'll take care of the bill.Waiter!
凯西:谢谢?你不用谢我。来,把外套穿上。我来付帐。服务生!
旅游英语情景对话2
T:Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the British Museum?
打扰一下,能告诉我大英博物馆怎么走吗?
S:Sure. I suggest you take a bus there. It's a bit too long for you to walk there.
当然。我建议你乘巴士去那里。走到那里有点远。
T:Which bus should I take?
我应该乘哪路公交呢?
S:Tour 2.
游2路。
T:What time does the museum open?
博物馆几点开门呢?
S:It opens at 9:00 from April to October.
从4到10月都是9点开门的。
T:Thanks a billion.
非常感谢。
旅游英语情景对话3
T:Excuse me, how many sightseeing spots are there in the park?
请问,公园里有多少个景点呢?
D:There are about 20 main spots and some other small spots.
大概有20个主要景点还有其他一些小的景点。
T:Do I have to buy extra ticket if I want to visit the main spots?
如果想参观主要景点的话,还需要另外买票吗?
D:Yes, some of the spots charges separatery.
是的,有些景点单独售票。
T:Well, do you have through tickets?
你们卖通票吗?
D:Yes, sir, it's .
卖的,20美元。
看了“旅游英语情景对话”的人还看了: