学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>旅游英语>

出国旅游必备英语口语:自驾车(2)

焯杰分享

  I forgot to take my driver's license.

  我忘记带驾照了。

  license n. 执照,证书,许可证

  drivers license“驾驶执照”(口语中可简称为license)

  Please let me go this time.

  = Please let me off this time.

  这次请放我一码吧。

  I'll never let it happen again.

  绝对不会再发生这样的事了。

  I can't find a parking spot.

  = I couldn't find a parking place.

  = I couldn't find a place to park.

  我找不到停车的地方。

  Where can I park?

  哪儿可以停车?

  park v. 停车

  parking spot=parking place“停车场,停车的地方”

  We've got to stop and ask for directions.

  我们得停车问一下路。

  I think we're lost.

  我想我们迷路了.

  I've/have got to意思是“不得不,得”,相当于“have to”,ask for directions意为“问路”,若要表示“指路”,则用“give

  directions"。

  Can you help me? I'm lost.

  你能帮我一下吗?我迷路了。

  Am I going north?

  我这是在往北走吗?

  Is the railway station in this direction?

  去火车站是往这个方向吗?

  How do I get to the airport?

  去机场怎样走?

  Do you know where 102 Lincoln Street is?

  你知道林肯街102号在哪儿吗?

  How do you get there from here?

  从这儿到那儿你怎么走?

  How far away is it?

  有多远?

  Is it far from here?

  离这儿远吗?

  I Could you show me on the map?

  你可以在地图上指给我看吗?

  Which exit do I get off on?

  我该在哪个出口下来?

  exit n.出口

  Slow down.

  开慢点。

  Speed up.

  开快点。

  Watch out!

  = Look out!

  小心!

  Turn here.

  在这里转弯。

  Turn left/right.

  向左/右转

  Go straight.

  直走

  Don't run the red light.

  不要闯红灯。

  We have to wait until the traffic lights change to green.

  我们得等交通灯变绿。

  Make sure not to miss that exit.

  一定不要错过那个出口。

  Do not miss that turn.

  不要错过那个拐弯。

  When will we arrive?

  我们什么时候到?

  Are we there yet?

  我们到了没有?

  Are we almost there?

  我们快到了吧?

  When do we get there?

  我们什么时候能到?

  I need a rest stop.

  我需要停车上个厕所/休息一下。

  Time for a pit stop.

  该停会儿车了

  How long can you wait?

  你还能憋多久?

  Is it an emergency?紧急吗?

  emergency n. 紧急情况

  pit stop“中途停车(以便上厕所、进餐、加油等)”

  2.英语对话

  Lisa: Hi. Tom. What are you doing here?

  丽莎:嗨,汤姆。你在这儿做什么呢?

  Tom: Hi. Lisa. I'm just taking a walk.

  汤姆:嗨,丽莎。我只是在散散步。

  Lisa: I'm going to the Lotus Supermarket. Will you go with me?

  丽莎:我要去莲花超市,你愿意跟我去吗?

  Tom: Sure.

  汤姆:好吧。

  Lisa: Good. Get in.. . Fasten your safety belt... Well. it looks like I'm running out of gas. We'll have to stop for some first.

  丽莎:好。上车吧…把安全带系上…嗯,看上去我的车快没油了。我们得先停下来加油。

  Tom: I know there's a gas station ahead.

  汤姆:我知道前面有个加油站。

  ( at the gas station )

  (在加油站)

  Worker: What can I get you?

  工人:要什么油?

  Lisa: Unleaded gas, 20 dollars worth. please.

  丽莎:请给我加20美元的无铅汽油。

  ( on the road )

  (在路上)

  Tom: Lisa, the car is making a funny sound under the hood.

  汤姆:丽莎,发动机的声音怪怪的。

  Lisa: Yes. Sounds like a real problem Oh, the car is starting to jolt. I'll have to take it into the shop. Do you know where I can find a garage?

  丽莎:是的,听上去像是出大毛病了,哦,这车开始晃了。我得把它弄到修车铺去。你知道我在哪儿能找到一个修车铺吗?

  Tom: There should be one along 4th Street.

  汤姆:第四大街上应该有一家。

  ( at the garage )

  (在修车铺)

  Lisa: My car is behaving rather strangely. Could you take a look at it?

  丽莎:我的车有些怪怪的。你能检查一下吗?

  Mechanic: Yeah... I can't say offhand what the problem is. Can you come back Wednesday afternoon?

  技工:好的…我一时也难以说出问题出在哪里。你周三下午再来好吗?

  Lisa: Alright. Can you give me an estimate ?

  丽莎:好吧。你能告诉我大致的费用吗?

  Mechanic: It's hard to say right now.

  技工:现在还不好说.

  Lisa: Alright. ( to Tom ) Sorry about all this, Tom. Let's take a taxi.

  丽莎:好吧。(对汤姆说)汤姆,遇上这么多麻烦事,真是不好意思。咱们打个车吧,

  Tom: That's all right.

  汤姆:没关系的。

436064