学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>旅游英语>

商量国外旅游情景对话

焯杰分享

  下面学习啦小编为大家带来旅游英语商量国外旅游情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

  商量国外旅游情景对话:商量下一次去国外旅游

  Emma: We have been to Europe and Asia last year. I think we should go to someplace different this year.

  埃玛:去年我们去欧洲和亚洲旅游了,我想今年我们应该去个不一样的地方。

  Tim: Yeah, I agree with you. How about we go to South America this year?

  蒂姆:是啊,我也是这么想的。我们今年去南美洲怎么样?

  Emma: Which country do you want to go?

  埃玛:你想去哪个国家?

  Tim: How about Cuba?

  蒂姆:古巴怎么样?

  Emma: Isn't Cuba closed to all Americans?

  埃玛:古巴不是不向美国人开放吗?

  Tim: It was but not now anymore. Cuba is now ready, to be explored for all Americans after over half a century closure to America.

  蒂姆:以前是这样,但是现在不这样了。半个多世纪以来对美国封闭的古巴,现在已经准备好向美国开放了。

  Emma: Really? That is great. So we can have an experience of its culture and history in order to satisfy our curiosity about this country.

  埃玛:真的吗?太棒了。这样我们就可以去体验一下那里的文化和历史,就能满足我们对这个国家所有的好奇了。

  商量国外旅游情景对话:关于古巴的东西

  Emma: Do you have any idea about Cuba?

  埃玛:你了解古巴吗?

  Tim: I have read some books about this country before. As an island country, it has vibrant art, soul stirring music and villages cloaked in charm.

  蒂姆:我之前看过一些介绍古巴的书籍。作为一个岛国,古巴有活力四射的艺术、有动人心弦的音乐和魅力无穷的村镇。

  Emma: That sounds awesome.

  埃玛:听上去很不错啊。

  Tim: Yeah. It is also home to 9 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.

  蒂姆:是的。这里也有9个列入世界教科文组织的世界文化遗产。

  Emma: How about people there? Are they friendly or not?

  埃玛:那里的人呢?很友善吗?

  Tim: The people are as warm and scintillating as its tropical climate and colorful arts.

  蒂姆:那里的人跟当地的热带气候和多样的艺术一样热心、才华横溢。

  Emma: This country is really worthy of exploring.

  埃玛:这个国家真的很值得一去呢。

  商量国外旅游情景对话:上网寻找古巴更多信息

  Emma: I know Cuba is a wonderful country. But I am still worried about communications with local people.

  埃玛:我了解了古巴是个很美好的国家,不过我还是有点担心我们如何跟当地入交流的问题。

  Tim: Yeah. I know. Maybe we should check it out from the travel agency website.

  蒂姆:是的,我也担心。或许我们应该从旅行社的网站上看一下。

  Emma: Yes, good idea. Wait a second.

  埃玛:对,好主意。等一下。

  Tim: What does it say on the intern?

  蒂姆:网上怎么说的?

  Emma: It says Spanish is the official language in Cuba.

  埃玛:上面说古巴人的官方语言是西班牙语。

  Tim: That is ok because I still can remember some Spanish words from my learning in college.

  蒂姆:还好,我大学时候学过西班牙语,我还是记得一些西班牙语的。

  Emma: It also says people in larger cities and tourist areas can also speak English commonly.

  埃玛:网上也说古巴的大城市和旅游城市的人大部分都会说英语。

  Tim: Good. So we don't need any Spanish translation of you.

  蒂魍:好极了。这样我们就不需要你来翻译西班牙语了。

    422712