旅游英语情景对话大全
旅游英语作为旅游专业最重要的课程之一,对培养学生的英语职业能力起着不可忽视的作用。学习啦小编整理了旅游英语情景对话,欢迎阅读!
旅游英语情景对话一
Checking In at the Airport
办理登机手续
Kathy and Evan are at Schipol Airport waiting tocheck in. (C= ground crew)
凯西和艾凡正在席波机场等候办理登机。
C:Next, please.
地勤:麻烦下一位。
K:Here are our passports and tickets.
凯西:这是我们的护照和机票。
C:Let's see. Yes, here are your passports back. Did you pack your luggage yourselves?
地勤:我看看。没错,护照还给你们。你们自己打点的行李吗?
K:Yes, we did. Just this morning.
凯西:是的,我们自己整理的。就在今天早上。
C:Did anyone approach you to ask you to carry anything for them?
地勤:有没有人到你们面前要求帮忙带任何东西
K:No, sir. We left directly from the hostel.
凯西:没有,先生,我们直接从旅社出发的。
C:Are these four pieces all your luggage?
地勤:这四件行李都是你们的吗?
K:Yes. Oh! And these two carry-ons.
凯西:是的。哦!还有这两件随身行李
C:You'd better attach these stickers to your carry-ons.
地勤:你们最好把这些卷标贴在你们的随身行李上。
K:Right. Thanks.
凯西:你说的对。谢谢。
C:Here are your baggage claim stubs, miss. And here are your boarding passes. Your seats are29K and 29J. Your flight leaves at Gate 7, and we'll be boarding in about an hour and a half.
地勤:这里是你们的行李提领存根。还有你们的登机证。你们的座位是29K和29J。你们的班机在七号登机门停靠,约在一个半小时后登机
K:Thanks.
凯西:谢谢。
C:Have a nice flight.
地勤:祝你们旅途愉快。
旅游英语情景对话二
Studying the Guide book
阅读观光指南
After checking in and going to the bank, Evandiscusses the guidebook with Kathy.
登记住宿和去银行后,艾凡和凯西讨论观光指南。
E:Kathy, we don't have to try to see all ofCopenhagen in a few days. We have three weeks here to do whatever we want. And we want tospend a few days out in the countryside as well.
艾凡:凯西,我们不需要试图在几天内看完哥本哈根。我们在这里有三个星期的时间可以做我们想做的事。而且我们也想到乡下去玩几天。
K:Right. This guidebook should help us find places more easily. It even tells us the prices ofmeals in restaurants or of tickets to theaters.
凯西:没错。这本观光指南应该会帮助我们更容易找到我们想去的地方。它甚至还告诉我们餐厅的用餐价目或戏院的票价。
E:It's a good guidebook; that's for sure. Now, do you want to visit any museums while we'rehere?
艾凡:这的确是一本很好的观光指南。那么,我们在这里的这段时间,你想不想参观任何博物馆呢?
K:Of course! And the royal palace and...
凯西:当然要!还有皇宫和…
E:Hold on! Let me check these one by one. The museums are listed here...Oh! The Museum ofFine Arts is within walking distance of here.
艾凡:等一下!让我一个个的查。博物馆列在这一页…哦!美术馆从这里走几步路就到了。
K:Great! How about the royal palace?
凯西:太棒了!皇宫呢?
E:Frederiksberg Palace is in Frederiksberg Gardens some way from here. It's in a huge park, sowe'll have to spend a whole day there.
艾凡:腓特烈堡皇宫在离这里不远的腓特烈堡花园里面。那是一座很大的公园,所以我们得在那里花上一整天的时间。
K:That's fine with me. Any concert halls? Maybe there's a concert in town these few weeks.
凯西:我没问题。有没有什么音乐厅?也许这几个礼拜市内会有一场音乐会。
E:The concert hall is in Tivoli. We can spend the day playing in the park and then catch aconcert there at night.
艾凡:音乐厅在第凡尼乐园内。我们可以白天在公园玩,然后晚上再听场音乐会。
K:Great!
凯西:太棒了!
旅游英语情景对话三
Purchasing Film and Batteries
购买胶卷和电池
Evan finds a photography shop, goes in, and talkswith the clerk.
艾凡找到一家照相馆,走进去和店员讲话。
C:Good morning, may I help you?
店员:早安,有什么事我能为你效劳吗?
E:Yes, please. I need to replace the batteries in this camera. He places the camera on thecounter.
艾凡:有,麻烦一下,我需要换掉这台相机的电池。他把相机放在柜台上。
C:I see. Nice Minolta. I have just what you need. Would you like me to change them for you?
店员:我知道了。很棒的美乐达相机。我正好有你需要的电池。要不要我帮忙换呢?
E:If it's no trouble.
艾凡:如果不会太麻烦的话。
C:I'll give you a hand. It's early and there aren't many customers in here yet today.
店员:我可以帮忙。现在还早而且也还没有许多客人上门。
E:I appreciate that.
艾凡:那就感谢你了。
C:By the way, do you also need new batteries for your flash?
店员:哦,对了,你的闪光灯也需要新电池吗?
E:I hadn't thought of that. That's a good idea. Yes, please.
艾凡:我倒没想到这点。好的,麻烦你了。
C:There! There are new batteries for the camera. Did you bring your flash attachment withyou?
店员:喏!装好了。照相机里有新电池了。你有带闪光灯来吗?
E:Yes, it's in my camera bag. Here it is.
艾凡:有,在我装相机的袋子里面。在这儿。
C:I'll replace those for you, too. Do you need film?
店员:我也来把闪光灯的电池换掉。你需要胶卷吗?
E:I'm running low, so, yes, please. Uh, Kodak Gold 200.
艾凡:我的胶卷快照完了,那么,好的,麻烦拿几卷胶卷给我。呃,柯达金胶卷200。
C:Twenty-four or 36 exposures?
店员:二十四张的还是三十六张的呢?
E:I might as well get three rolls of 36, please.
艾凡:不妨给我三卷三十六张的胶卷,麻烦你了。
C:No problem. Will that be all?
店员:没问题。就这些吗?
E:That's it. Thank you.
艾凡:就这些,谢谢。
看了“旅游英语情景对话”的人还看了: