出国常用旅游英语口语大全
在旅游英语口语教学中,情景教学法能够激发学生的学习兴趣,提高学生的应用能力。学习啦小编整理了出国常用旅游英语口语,欢迎阅读!
出国常用旅游英语口语一
怎样询问价格
第一句:What's the price of the double room?
双人间的价格是多少?
A: Do you have a double room available for Friday?
请问星期五有双人间空房吗?
B: Just a moment, please. Oh, yes. We have a vacancy with double beds.
请稍等,噢,有的,有一间。
A: What's the price of the double room?
双人间的价格是多少?
B: 60 dollars plus tax.
加税共60美元。
第二句:How much do you charge a day?
房间一天的费用是多少呢?
A: I want a single room with a bath. How much do you charge a day?
我想要一间带浴室的单人间。房间一天的费用是多少呢?
B: It's about 55 dollars a day including heating fee.
一天约55美元,包括暖气费。
A: It's reasonable.
价钱较合理。
询问客房价钱的相关表达法还有:
Could you tell me what the rate is for a double room per night?
请告诉我双人间每晚的价格是多少?
What price is the room?
请问房价是多少?
What is the rate?
房价是多少?
Does the charge include everything?
这费用包括所有的服务费吗?
Does the rate include tax and service charge?
房价包括税和服务费了吗?
出国常用旅游英语口语二
怎样更改预定
第一句:I want to change a reservation.
我想更改预定。
A: I want to change a reservation.
我想更改预定。
B: Is the reservation for yourself or for another party?
更改你自己的还是别人的?
A: For me, please. And my name is Mary?
我自己的,我叫玛丽。
第二句:I'd like to extend it for two more nights.
我想在延期两个晚上。
A: What can I do for you, madam?
可以为您效劳吗,女士?
B: Yes, my name is Alice, and I made a reservation for two more nights until March 8th.
是的,我是爱丽丝,我原先预定了两晚的房间,日期是3月5日。我想再延期两晚到3月8日。
A: For four nights from March 5th to March 8th. We will make the correction for you.
从3月5日到3月8日共四晚。我们给您更改一下。
更改预定的相关表达法还有:
I'd like to cancel my booking for a single room.
我想取消预定的单人房间。
I want to cancel my reservation for two nights in the name of Smith.
我想取消以史密斯的名字预定的两晚住宿。
出国常用旅游英语口语三
怎样表达团队入住
第一句:I reconfirmed it before I came.
在我来之前还确认过。
A: Have you made a reservation?
您预定了吗?
B: Yes. We've booked them for our tour group from US. Travel Service and the group code is here with 17 passengers. I reconfirmed it before I came.
是的。我们为美国来的旅行团预订的。旅行社号和团队号在这儿,共17名游客。在我来之前还确认过。
第二句:Can we have 10 twins and 2 singles instead?
我们能改成10个双人间和2个单人间吗?
A: We are holding 11 twins for two nights for you.
我们为你们准备了11个双人间,两晚。
B: Right. But there's a change. Can we have 10 twins and 2 singles instead?
好,但有变化。我们能改成10人双人间和2人单人间吗?
相关表达:
group check-in 指的是团队入住;book当动词时的意思是预定。酒店里的经理分工较明确,比如:
assistant manager 大堂经理
front office manager 前台部经理
duty manager 值班经理
manager of room division 客房部经理
看了“出国常用旅游英语口语”的人还看了: