关于终极旅游英语口语精选
旅游英语翻译的复杂性不仅仅由于语言的不同所致,更重要的是因语言赖以生存的社会文化语境的相异性而致。小编精心收集了关于终极旅游英语口语,供大家欣赏学习!
关于终极旅游英语口语1
鞋店
Hello,how can I help you?
您好,有什么能效劳的吗?
What style do you want?
您想买什么款式的?
How about this style?
你看看这款怎么样?
What size shoes do you wear?
你穿多大号的鞋?
Do you like oxhide or hogskin?
你喜欢牛皮的还是猪皮的?
How about this pair of shoes?
您看这双鞋行不行?
This pair of shoes looks good and popular.
这双鞋样子多好看,多时髦。
This style is fashionable as well as good.
这样式又时尚,又大方。
Wait a second,I'll bring it for you.
稍等一会儿,我马上给你拿来。
This pair is good. Its leather is so soft as well as bright.
这双鞋多好啊,皮子又软又亮。
Try on this pair.
您再试试这双鞋吧。
I think this pair is suitable for you.
我觉得这双鞋挺适合您穿的。
How much does this pair of shoes cost?
请问这双鞋多少钱?
It feels a little tight. Is there a larger one?
这双有些紧,有大一号的吗?
This pair is a little large. Do you have a smaller one?
这双有些大,有小点儿的吗?
What size is this pair of shoes?
这双鞋多大号的?
Where are they produced?
这是哪儿生产的?
Is this rubber sole?
这是橡胶底的吗?
The soles are too hard. Do you have some soft ones?
这双鞋底太硬了,换双软底的吧。
This feels better,what is it made of?
这双好多了,是什么造的?
Which do you think is better,this or that?
您看是这双好还是那双好?
关于终极旅游英语口语2
包装与邮寄
Would you like this gift-wrapped?
这礼物要不要包起来?
Shall I wrap this up as well as the other things?
要把这东西和其他东西包起来吗?
Please wrap separately.
请分开包装。
Please put a ribbon on it.
请帮我打个蝴蝶结。
Will you gift-wrap it,please?
请把它包装成礼盒好吗?
Please wrap it as gift.
请当礼物包起来。
Please send it by air.
请寄空运。
Can I have it shipped to the United States?
能不能海运到美国去?
Please mail it to this address.
请寄到这个地址。
Can you ship this painting to this address?
你能把这副画寄到这个地址吗?
How much do you charge for delivery?
邮寄费是多少?
关于终极旅游英语口语3
退货、退款、保修
I'd like to get a refund.
我想退款。
Refund, please.
请给退款吧。
Can I have a refund on this?
这个可以退货吗?
Do you still have your receipt?
你收据还留着吗?
Can I change it?
我可不可以换一个?
This skirt is too tight. I would like to return it,please.
这条裙子太窄。我想退。
Is it possible to return lingerie?
内衣可以退吗?
I have never worn it.
我没穿过。
Can I have my money back on this radio?
这台收音机能退钱吗?
Have you brought the receipt with you?
您带发票了吗?
I can't exchange your coat without the receipt.
没有发票,我不能给您换。
Usually we don't provide refund.
通常我们不退钱。
May I have another brand instead? I want that one.
可以换一种牌子的吗?我想要那个。
I'll pay the difference.
我愿意付差额。
Is there any warranty?
有没有保修?
You can get the extended warranty from us for a little more.
再多付一点儿钱,就可以延长保修期。
Please have this repaired.
请把这个修理一下。
Can it be adjusted?
可以修理吗?
When shall I pick it up?
什么时候来拿才好呢?
Let me know when it's ready.
修理好之后请告诉我。
Do I need to go to the Customer Service Desk?
我必须到顾客服务台吗?
I can help you with that.
我可以帮你处理。
It doesn't work.
不好使了。
看了“关于终极旅游英语口语”的人还看了: