学习啦>学习英语>英语口语>

有关结婚的情景英语对话

诗盈分享

  小编今天带来的是英语的口语,英语是我们要多花点心思去学习的哦,大家要好好看一看,背一背,这样才能更快的提升英语成绩哦,大家快点行动起来吧,与需要的可以收藏起来哦

  一最近在看中国式离婚这部电视剧

  Ahi, how are you doing?

  嗨,过得好吗?

  Beverything's great. And you?

  挺好的,你呢?

  Asame here. Have you seen any new films recently?

  还老样子。最近看什么新电影了吗?

  Bno, I haven't had a chance to. But I've been watching a Chinese TV series called Chinese-Style Divorce.

  没有,没机会去啊。但是我在看一部中国电视连续剧,叫《中国式离婚》。

  Aoh, really? I saw it two years ago. It's worth seeing and it's thought-provoking.

  哦,是吗?我两年前就看过了。值得一看,很启发人。

  Byeah. I found it is so close to our life.

  的确,我觉得很贴近生活。

  Ait reflects some of our difficulties in this ever-changing world.

  反映了我们这个变化莫测的社会中的很多现实的问题。

  Byou said it. You know, the divorce rate has been on the rise in recent years.

  的确。近年来,离婚率不断增长。

  Awell, it's said that a lot of young people favor getting married quickly which tend end quickly too.

  是啊,现在的年轻人流行闪婚,然后很快婚姻就破裂了。

  BI know a couple who divorced a week after getting married.

  我认识一对夫妻,他们结婚后一周就离婚了。

  Aoh, that's too short-lived.

  那简直是太昙花一现了。

  Bthat's true. It's said the short-lived marriage is typical of the post-80s generation.

  是啊,据说,短暂的婚姻在80后一代很典型。

  AI can't agree more. The only-child generation in China tends to know little about marriage.

  完全同意。中国的独生子女一代,不太明白婚姻的含义。

  Bdefinitely. They don't take relationships and marriages very seriously.

  的确,他们对待恋爱和婚姻都不那么认真。

  Ain their mind, love is nothing but passion and marriage is over once the passion is gone.

  在他们看来,爱情就是激情,激情没了,婚姻也就结束了。

  BI think, as the saying goes as the saying goes haste makes waste, it is the same thing with marriage.

  我认为,“欲速则不达”,婚姻也是如此。

  二你会嫁给一个外国人吗

  Aif you can choose, will you marry a foreigner or a Chinese?

  如果让你选的话,你是愿意嫁给一个中国人还是一个外国人?

  Bwhy? Did tom pop the question?

  为什么这么问,汤姆向你求婚了吗?

  Anot yet. But I wonder if I can get my parents’ consent.

  没有,我怕父母不同意。

  Blet me guess, your parents want you to marry a Chinese man, right?

  我猜猜,你父母一定是想你嫁一个中国人,对吗?

  Ayou are right. It is giving me a real headache. I feel like I’m between a rock and a hard place.

  是啊,我正头疼呢,我觉得左右为难。

  BI used to have the same problem when I was with my ex.

  我和以前的男朋友谈恋爱时,也遇到了同样的问题。

  Aoh, how did you deal with it?

  那你怎么解决的?

  BI just let it go and continued dating with my Korean boyfriend. But finally we broke up.

  我就顺其自然,继续和我的韩国男朋友约会,但是后来我们还是分手了。

  Aoh, it’s a pity. What was the matter?

  太可惜了,为什么啊?

  Bsimple. We had personality clashes and there were too many cultural differences.

  很简单,我们性格不合,双方文化也有很多不同之处。

  Alike what?

  比如呢?

  Bhe hoped to live in the Korean way and asked me to give up working and stay at home to take care of the family.

  他希望我过韩式的生活,要求我放弃工作,安心待在家里。

  AOh, I see. In their culture women should put family first.

  这样啊,在他们的文化里,女性应该以家庭为重。

  Byes, he said it would be batter for me and for the whole family. But I simply can not quit working.

  是啊,他说这样对我,对整个家庭都好。但是我就是不想辞掉工作。

  Aso that's why it’s hard to have a happy marriage with a foreigner.

  所以和外国人结婚,很难幸福。

  Bnot really. There are many successful mixed marriage around us.

  也不一定,我们周围不也有很多成功的例子嘛。


有关结婚的情景英语对话相关文章:

1.关于两人英语对话短文

2.关于经典的两人英语对话

3.关于两人英语对话短文大全

4.关于日常生活英语对话大全

5.两人相关英语情景对话

    4035174