学习啦>学习英语>英语口语>

餐厅结账英语对话

玉莲分享

  结账,这个话题,是我们在餐厅必定会进行的英语对话之一。下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的餐厅结账英语对话,供大家参阅!

  餐厅结账英语对话1

  Waitar: Do you want some dessert?

  服务员:要些甜点吗?

  Guest No.thank you.Check.please.

  顾客:不要了,谢谢。结账。

  Waiter: Wait a moment.I will calculate it for you.Your bill comes to .

  服务员:稍等,我帮你们算一下。您的账单总共是36美元。

  Guest: Here are .Keep the change.That's my tip for you.

  顾客:这里是40美无。不用找钱了。当是我给你的小费。

  餐厅结账英语对话2

  Biby: Could you bring us our check?

  毕比:能给我们账单吗?

  Waiter: Here you are.Who will settle the bill?

  服务员:给您,谁买单呢?

  Biby: Be my guest.Lyon.

  毕比:我来买单,李昂。

  Lyon: OK,it will be my turn next time.

  李昂:好吧,下次我来。

  Waiter: Your bill comes to including the tips.

  服务员:加上小费总共是51美元。

  Biby: Here you are.

  毕比:给你。

  餐厅结账英语对话3

  Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

  服务员,结账。

  Waiter: Yes, sir.

  好的,先生。

  Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

  先生,这是您的账单,多谢。

  Guest: Here you are.

  给你。

  Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.

  这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。

  Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

  多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。

  Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

  谢谢!这是给你的小费。

  Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.

  多谢,先生,但我们不接受小费。/不用的,谢谢你的好意。

  

看过餐厅结账英语对话的人还看了:

1.餐厅结账英语对话精选

2.餐馆结账英语实用情景对话

3.在西餐厅结账买单的英语情景对话

4.酒店餐厅结账英语对话

5.餐馆结账英语实用对话

    2737872